*lots of bands are playing
*people hate gigsmart
*but some people love them.
*politics is terrible

that is all.

Re: I'm really not arsed

Latex lizzie said:
My threads are always the best.
mind you ...thomas dunnings nithday..the usual now with added gay.
errr I wasn't arsed meself. This ones going well so one on you!

you sound drunk. cool.

THanks CPR!
Tomser... cunt off.
Lizzie... are you pissed?
Grand so. Think I'll just stall it here for the day.

I'm supposed to be downstairs at this meeting with a group from Norn Arn but I'm too hung over and smelling of booze to talk to them. They're waiting for me. Should I have a smoke to disguise the smell of drink, or will that just make it worse?

Check out the Admin board - things are really cooking over there. Hag and Hector are fighting over the use of quick replies versus its more advanced equivalent.

Queen Buzzo said:
THanks CPR!
Tomser... cunt off.
Lizzie... are you pissed?
Grand so. Think I'll just stall it here for the day.

I'm supposed to be downstairs at this meeting with a group from Norn Arn but I'm too hung over and smelling of booze to talk to them. They're waiting for me. Should I have a smoke to disguise the smell of drink, or will that just make it worse?

Disguise it with the smell of urine. No one will say anything to you if they think yr incontinent. and yr meeting will be over quick smart.

I got fuckin soaked cycling into work (2 hours late) today. I was like a drownded rat. I was thinking of doing a little cough so they'd all take pity on me and tell me to go home.
Then I realised in my drunken rush that I'd left my keys in the gaff, my housemate won't be home til half 6, and I've no way of lockin my bike. So I've nothing to do but stay in work and go to this stupid meeting.

Queen Buzzo said:
I got fuckin soaked cycling into work (2 hours late) today. I was like a drownded rat. I was thinking of doing a little cough so they'd all take pity on me and tell me to go home.
Then I realised in my drunken rush that I'd left my keys in the gaff, my housemate won't be home til half 6, and I've no way of lockin my bike. So I've nothing to do but stay in work and go to this stupid meeting.

ah balls. you have my sympathy anyway.

Queen Buzzo said:
Should I have a smoke to disguise the smell of drink, or will that just make it worse?

Yeah that’s what I'd probably do. Ideally though it sounds like you need to get your hands on 40 sweet afton and a chocolate éclair the size of a ghettoblaster.

Queen Buzzo said:

Gah i am keyless too. Fuggin lent my bike to my friend last night with keys so he could lock it - got the bike back, but not the keys. PAINNN

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back