Bored in Work 162 (4 Viewers)

FancyGoods said:
hey The Zitalizer,

I'm just dandy. I was all doing the pointy finger-gun thing at girls as I drove in to work today that's how awesome i'm feeling right now.

You?

Oh yeah? I can dig it. I walked to work singing "I wish I knew how it would feel to be free" and handing people in the street bottles of Coke; that's how awesome I'm feeling.

2001-12-28-169-San%20Diego%20happy%20hippo.jpg

1.jpg

A sculpted and polished phallus found in a German cave is among the earliest representations of male sexuality ever uncovered, researchers say.

The 20cm-long, 3cm-wide stone object, which is dated to be about 28,000 years old, was buried in the famous Hohle Fels Cave near Ulm in the Swabian Jura.

The prehistoric "tool" was reassembled from 14 fragments of siltstone. Its life size suggests it may well have been used as a sex aid by its Ice Age makers, scientists report.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4713323.stm

ouch! tenderness.

GROOM'S ZIPPER ACCIDENT
A sea operation was launched to 'free willy' after a groom suffered a zipper incident on a remote island.

The rescue took place on Arranmore Island, in Ireland, which is about five miles off the mainland.

The groom was celebrating his stag party with friends when disaster struck with his trousers in the early hours.

He was forced to call out the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) to rescue him from the island.

The groom was taken to Burtonport, where an ambulance transferred him to Letterkenny General Hospital.

RNLI spokeswoman Nora Flanagan said the man was in agony.

He said: "Talk about the unkindest cut of all."

Arranmore Island has a population of about 600 people and is a popular tourist destination due to its spectacular cliffs, sandy beaches and traditional pubs.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13395405,00.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back