Bored in Work 162 (2 Viewers)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49503155830@N01/28841983/

28841983_ef725e3faa.jpg

Re: I'm really not arsed

Queen Buzzo said:
Jeesus. Listen to that rain!
I still haven't done any work today. Gonna bring it home and not do it some more.
Also gonna take the day off tomorrow.

I took yesterday off.

I just had a really successful phone conversation which has increased my day's productivity dramatically.

My brother ordered Seinfeld Season 4 and it was sent here coz he forgot to change his address on Amazon when he got his new place.

Hah, PITY ABOUT YE, Liamo, sez I. It's gettin watched is what it's gettin.

Uh huh.

Im off today and we had a bonfire last night and some Erdinger.Good times.
Queen Buzzo said:
Jeesus. Listen to that rain!
I still haven't done any work today. Gonna bring it home and not do it some more.
Also gonna take the day off tomorrow.

dunno whether to go out and get fucked off my face tonight (electro club? jamie's faggot club? metal gig?) and go into work f'd off my shit or stay home and read about death metal and get haaaaaaiiiigh....

it's a hard life dudes. bitch, i'm no longer broke.

Come out and get drunk with us in Bohs.
MONDOBRUTALE said:
dunno whether to go out and get fucked off my face tonight (electro club? jamie's faggot club? metal gig?) and go into work f'd off my shit or stay home and read about death metal and get haaaaaaiiiigh....

it's a hard life dudes. bitch, i'm no longer broke.

Queen Buzzo said:
keep getting snared looking at Thumped
I got in big trouble for lookin at Thumped in my old job. Then I figured out that "obs room" stood for "obsevation room". Cunts! Then they fired me.

Cloudy,real nice buzz off it and it tastes lovely,more like being stoned than drunk.
Lefty Frizzell said:
can't fault that kind of action. clear or cloudy?

yeah right! what does she actually do?

President is the 21st most powerful woman in the world

President Mary McAleese (left) who was 21st in a list of the world's most powerful women. JK Rowling (above) came 40th, Cherie Blair (centre) was 62nd and Condoleeza Rice (right) topped the list.

PRESIDENT Mary McAleese has been ranked the 21st most powerful woman in the world.

Top of the pile in the Forbes magazine list for the second year is US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who became the first African American to take the post in January this year.

She is closely followed by Yi Wu, China's vice premier and minister of health, known as the country's Iron Lady.

Yulia Tymoshenko, the Ukrainian prime minister, occupies third position on the list.

Harry Potter author JK Rowling has replaced Cherie Blair as Britain's most powerful woman.

The British prime minister's wife has dropped 50 places, to languish at 62nd place.

Rowling, whose fantasy children's tales have transformed the once struggling single mother into a billionairess, came in at 40th place, up from 85th position last year.

Queen Elizabeth trails behind in a humble 75th place.

To compile the list, the magazine looked at public visibility and economic impact.

"The latter reflects three things: CV (a prime minister is more powerful than a senator), the size of the economic sphere over which a leader holds sway, and a multiplier that aims to make different economic yardsticks comparable," Forbes said.

The remainder of the top 10 were Gloria Arroyo, President of the Philippines, at number four; Margaret Whitman, chief executive of eBay, at five; Anne Mulcahy, chief executive of Xerox; Sallie Krawcheck; chief financial officer of Citigroup; Brenda Barnes, chief executive of Sara Lee; Oprah Winfrey, US chat show host and chairman of Harpo; and Melinda Gates, co-founder of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Victoria Ward
in New York

B0009A1BXG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Sonically amazing, musically impeccable, vocally superb, this album swings hard from start to finish. Crank it loud on a great stereo. Crank it loud in your car with the windows open and the top down. This is fun music, this is music to drink cocktails to, this is a seriously fun album that seriously swings hard!
Beginning his career by entering amateur contests and sneaking into clubs, Paul Anka has gone on to become one of the most prolific, successful songwriters in history. This year marks his 47th Anniversary in show business, which he celebrates with the June 7th Global release of his latest album, "Rock Swings." It is a concept that takes rock hits from the 80's and adds a swing arrangement to give them a completely different, and fresh new sound. Songs like "Jump" by Van Halen, "Smells like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, "Wonderwall" by Oasis.

http://thumped.com/filezzz/anka

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back