'Bodybag' Darrell - fuck 'im (1 Viewer)

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
remember the time nico mcbrain burned the irish flag on stage?! i mean, i can't find any actual proof of it happening but this friend of mine told me when i was 8...
actually - does anyone know anything about that? i think i asked here before...
google provides nothing.

andrew
I'm pretty sure this is an urban myth- I was told this years ago and it was a friend of a friend story..
I couldnt find anything on google either but I seem to remember reading something about it on a heavy metal message board and the overall opinion was that it is indeed rubbish

Id like to find out once and for all though so if anyones knows anything .....

GARYX[url="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=Knife" said:
KNIFE[/url]DX]I was at that gig.Megadeth were shit,believe it. Anyway,he said something along the lines of "I support the cause",sounded like he was told to say it.
I don't remember the crowd splitting in two,but do remember lots of cry's of Fuck Off etc and a hail of junk/coins toward the stage. The fire alarm went off at some point,before/after? But it did. Don't remember much else. Megadeth=shit.
Megadeth = first band I saw live = a good fuckin night haha!

Look you boring shitheads, spreading rumours about shithead metallers is fucking FUN...this board is shit and your all mongos...Thats a fact.

trev said:
i hope you mean at this gig they were shit cos they infact rule.
No,Megadeth=shit. I liked the first record at the time,thought peace sells was a let down and it got worse after that. Listened to the first one again a few years ago and thought it was really bad.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
No,Megadeth=shit. I liked the first record at the time,thought peace sells was a let down and it got worse after that. Listened to the first one again a few years ago and thought it was really bad.
how dare you. just cos they can play guitar.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
And playing guitar means what? Admit it,they sucked,and he has an awful voice.

let me explain. guitar on knifeds "wash your cock" doesnt sound like a cock being washed. guitar on megadeths "train of conseqeunces" sounds like a train. now thats the stuff of legend.

i think he has a great voice. megadeths version of "paranoid" is superb too.

trev said:
i think he has a great voice. megadeths version of "paranoid" is superb too.

My guitar isn't meant to sound like a cock being washed!!!!
Anyone who thinks covering Paranoid at this stage is a good idea is a fool. I love Sabbath as much as anyone but I do not ever need to hear that song again.

In fairness, making your guitar sound like a train is much easier than making it sound like a cock being washed... and making it speak doesn't always mean people will listen.
Your cock that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back