'Bodybag' Darrell - fuck 'im (1 Viewer)

wierd sister

Website
Visit site
What people are saying:
"a freind of mine said she saw pantera back in the 90s and phil anselmo said"im glad there are no fucking indians or niggers at this how"another freind of mine recently went to a superjoint ritual concert and phil anselmo adressed the croud of his support for the war and quote"killing is good for our country" and "if you dont support the war or agree with me you can suck my fucking dick".yep! he even did some nazi like salute raising his arm and close fist from his chest outward to the croud"

"yeah, fuck Phil Anselmo!! that guy is a racist piece of shit...and an asshole! my older brother took me to Ozzfest this past year (not my idea), and we saw superjoint ritual. a bunch of crazy skinhead/nazis started violently moshing in the audience, and Phil kept saying dumb shit like "if you dont support the war, your a faggot, and suck my dick", just being really stupid and making a fool out of himself. that guy is so fucked up on heroin most of the time he dosn't even know what he's saying. thats pathetic! "

"I have been to a couple of Pantera shows in their early days. When people SAY racist things to an audience repeatedly, I take that as a clear indication that the person is a RACIST."

"But it appears you are one to call me a dumbass for disliking a person that openly professed his racist beliefs on an open stage to hundreds of people (yes very early years). "

i don't get it... ?? anselmo was even barred from dimebag's funeral..

though now would be a good time to re-open the phil anselmo vs mike patton "discussion"...

phil anselmo is not dimebag darrel. i just thought i should point that out.

oh and my friends older brother said you shouldnt listen to hearsay and speculation.

phil anselmo is not dimebag darrel. i just thought i should point that out.

yeah..this is a pretty bizarre justification(?) of murder
also stuff like "a freind of mine said she saw pantera back in the 90s" isn't usually the most reliable

also: "(yes very early years)" - the guy from ace of base was hounded for some dumb shit he did in his 'early years'. dunno if this is applicable in the case of anselmo but y'never knows..

remember the time nico mcbrain burned the irish flag on stage?! i mean, i can't find any actual proof of it happening but this friend of mine told me when i was 8...
actually - does anyone know anything about that? i think i asked here before...
google provides nothing.

andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
remember the time nico mcbrain burned the irish flag on stage?! i mean, i can't find any actual proof of it happening but this friend of mine told me when i was 8...

Speaking of which, does anybody know exactly what it was in support of the IRA that Dave Mustaine said?

mac warzonescum said:
Speaking of which, does anybody know exactly what it was in support of the IRA that Dave Mustaine said?
I was at that gig.Megadeth were shit,believe it. Anyway,he said something along the lines of "I support the cause",sounded like he was told to say it.
I don't remember the crowd splitting in two,but do remember lots of cry's of Fuck Off etc and a hail of junk/coins toward the stage. The fire alarm went off at some point,before/after? But it did. Don't remember much else. Megadeth=shit.

Denver Max said:
by the way, they're not still married but im pretty sure that Opal, phil's wife was black
no she isn't. have her ep, not bad, good acoustic rock.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I was at that gig.Megadeth were shit,believe it. Anyway,he said something along the lines of "I support the cause",sounded like he was told to say it.
I don't remember the crowd splitting in two,but do remember lots of cry's of Fuck Off etc and a hail of junk/coins toward the stage. The fire alarm went off at some point,before/after? But it did. Don't remember much else. Megadeth=shit.
I wish I had been there....

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Mustaine dedicated Anarchy In The UK to "the cause" & afterwards his label claimed he was dedicating it to "the cause of peace and reconciliation"....

Eventually he said that he'd had a drunken conversation with someone before the gig that told him all about the brave IRA and their gutsy fight for irish freedom (but left out the stuff about the bombs and the shootings and the drug dealing and so forth) and so he thought it would be a good idea to show his support.

I'd imagine the person that tried to stage dive from the balcony during their gig in the Olympic Ballroom also thought that would be a good idea too....

what phil said in metal hammer:

"Dimebag deserves to be severly beaten" screamed the cover, in the article u find its took SLIGHTLY out of context.

also

"if u do me harm i'll get my big nazi skinhead friends to come around your house and throw eggs at it"

ok so it was more like "do me harm, and you'll get yours, and i lift not a finger"

i've seen Pantera twice and there was not one racist word passed from the stage!
but saying that its common knowledge that Anselmo was a nazi skin idiot (Blood and honour tattoos on his arm before they were covered up etc) before his days in Pantera...and he has/had a drug problem..

dont know why Dimebag was mentioned in the heading of this post though!

PHP:
 "remember the time nico mcbrain burned the irish flag on stage?! ...."

A guy at work tried to tell me that a few weeks ago. he also said Maiden hadn't played here in about ten years...

Been listening to a lot of Pantera the last couple of weeks. Listening to "Mouth For War" after reading Anselmo's bullshit in Metal Hammer makes me laugh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back