bnp coming to Ireland (1 Viewer)

Corm said:
Would you give freedom of speech to someone who is using that freedom of speech, to attempt to convince others to take it away from you? Do you think its unjust to censor a manifesto of which the goal is ultimate censorship? Censorship not just of words, but of people? You're Jewish, we censor you -BLAM! You're black, we censor you -BLAM! You're gay,
we censor you -BLAM!

Your a nazi, we censor you -BLAM!

I dont think that stopping a fascist from giving a speech or holding a civilised debate on the superiority of white people could be called censorship. Its a direct action against racism, plain and simple.

You da man Corm.

weeler said:
someone used this quote over there on indymedia

"Only one thing could have broken our movement - if the adversary had understood its principle and from the first day had smashed, with the most extreme brutality, the nucleus of our new movement."
-Adolf Hitler

are we really going to use something hitler said as a justification for bashing nazis ? - i say yes!

[/irony]

Fool! You are 84 years too late! Ha Ha ha! -Combat18 We SHALL triumph!

He`s a fucking Canadian, he posts on the Combat 18 forum using the same name and even among those fools he comes across as fairly low wattage

you know this guy just dreams of those two 15 year old twin girls in America, and their "band" Prussian Blue, the one theroux reported on. Every american white jackass's wet dream apparently.
will somebody please think of the children!

you know this guy just dreams of those two 15 year old twin girls in America, and their "band" Prussian Blue, the one theroux reported on. Every american white jackass's wet dream apparently.
will somebody please think of the children!

since then, they realised what they were pushed into as kids:

A 2011 profile in The Daily describes the twins' rejection of some of their previous politics:
"I’m not a white nationalist anymore," Lamb told The Daily in an exclusive interview, the twins’ first in five years. "My sister and I are pretty liberal now." ... "I’m glad we were in the band," Lynx said, "but I think we should have been pushed toward something a little more mainstream and easier for us to handle than being front-men for a belief system that we didn’t even completely understand at that time. We were little kids."

ANARCHY.jpg

this would have been great back in the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back