bnp coming to Ireland (1 Viewer)

Anyway, I know I've used the 'haven't made my mind up' excuse too. I've decided to do away with that bullshit and just admit that if I've changed my mind about something then that's a good thing, it means you've still got an open mind. God knows I would be out stabbing the face off every nazi I came across, but reading books and talking to other people helped change my mind. Now I'm all about the love, maaaaaaaan.
Straddling the fence is for losers.

no_exit said:
Answer: yes, he actually said he fully supported 9-11, as i would assume all islamic fundamentalists would have.

trinity never cancelled, my friend was there. i would've been there too, but alas, i had previous engagements.

Thanks, I tried finding details through google, but my skills failed me. The point I was making was that not all fundamentalists of a particular religion necessarily agree with other fundamentalists of that same religion, and so was wary of assuming that they were pro-Al Qaeda.

Nevermind. Lets get back to talking about nazis.

Who sees a difference between islamic fundamentalists coming over here and having a debate and good old fashioned 'white versus all' racists?

the strange guy said:
Nevermind. Lets get back to talking about nazis.

Who sees a difference between islamic fundamentalists coming over here and having a debate and good old fashioned 'white versus all' racists?
a moral difference? no, in that they should both be allowed to speak. political violence - oops sorry it's called 'terrorism' when it's non-governmental - usually occurrs as a result of people's views being repressed.

sitting on the fence is great, btw. it means you'll never have to worry about being a 'sell-out'. then again... something about life being worthless unless you've a cause worth dying for... meh fuck that. martin luther king never had a playstation.

jesus i usually try avoid posting in the more 'political' threads on this forum because i really am sick to death of so many punks just following the usual rhetoric and go all pc as fuck but these are still the same people who will laugh about 9/11 or laugh when they hear a cop was shot dead, i hate having to reply to posts like this and try not to because i'm not the reactionary sort usually.

I hate to change the topic about this, but there is just issue i wanna raise and thats in regards to the police, yes i know the police as an institution is fucked, i have had enough bad experiences with the police to write a novel either through what i have experienced first hand or the countless times clients have come into the shelter with broken ribs and fucked up faces after a night in some cell. But i hate the fact that the idea of 'dead pigs' is so hilarious to some pc as fuck punks. I always find it especially iritating when these people call themselves anarchists, surely one of the fundamental beliefs of anarchism is that people have the ability to change and learn, or do we not extend that believe to those whose ideolgies or practices differ from ours? Humans have the ability to change, and i have seen people with racist views turn full circle into people who are more caring than the average john doe. But then again i'm just a fuckin reformist.

"Something I Learned today, black and white is always grey" - Huskur DU

the strange guy said:
Wow.
Firstly white Irish teen males do not make up the entire Irish anti-fascist movement.
The problem is that being an anti-nazi by force fits in with the punk image alot easier than being anti-jihad. Compassion and Human Rights for the people you choose.
oly anti jihad wouldn't make as eye catching patches or badges and thats as far as most irish punks anti fascism goes.

I'm convinced that had the debate gone ahead, at least one hundred and fifteen members of the audience would have turned into rabid racists, starting race riots, smashing up Iskanders and beating the fuck out of Spar workers. The audience's mind is as malleable as putty, they don't stand a chance.
If I was stupid enough to believe in a god (like hundreds of braindead sheep that walk this earth) I'd thank him for sparing the idiots that make up our society from being influenced by a man so intelligent, so articulate and so capable of spreading his message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back