Bicycle courier jobs (2 Viewers)

Lefty Frizzell said:
Thanks Damon, i have that album on my Creative Zen. iPods are for fags.

zen.jpg

moose said:
Been cycling around and across town a fair bit since I've been back in Dublin trying to get the legs back in working order. Give us a shout if you fancy heading out for a bike ride sometime. I'll say hello at one of the many gigs happening over the next two weeks.

cool,give a shout at the threads gig.

Here, i'm thinking of getting a bike for about e300-400, been using an excercise bike in the gaff but fancy getting out onto the road a bit, what's good in that price range?

ICUH8N said:
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Had my eye on some sweet IF and Seven frames before my return to Student status. Might still pull the trigger.

empty the clip. IF are the tits. my christmas money is going on a new 953 frame. Steel is the new Titanium.

RSJ said:
Here, i'm thinking of getting a bike for about e300-400, been using an excercise bike in the gaff but fancy getting out onto the road a bit, what's good in that price range?

Road?
Mountain?
Hybrid?recommended

Lefty Frizzell said:
Could you suggest any good road routes for a weekend recreational cycle? Nothing too crazy like.

I was thinking of doing the coast road from dunlaoire to howth and back with a mate this weekend.

did this today, jaysis the roads are shocking on the way out to howth, there is a cycle track by the water but can be full of kids/dogs etc

inspector horse said:
did this today, jaysis the roads are shocking on the way out to howth, there is a cycle track by the water but can be full of kids/dogs etc

Balls. I came out the rock road after work and its like holding a numatic drill.

This country...:rolleyes:

Did a bit of the courier lark for a few months in a nice country and loved it. no hassle and fitness. The vast majority of bike couriers the world over should be shot though. I am in agreement there.

Lefty Frizzell said:
I'd love to meet a fat, PD voting, short back and sides bicycle courier.

hey i got short back and sides,not fat now but not thin either and as for the pds....i wouldnt vote for them but if george w. was running in ireland he would have my vote! (i figure if any one person can piss off so many people he gotta be doing something right)
great thread though guys i :heart: you all!

Goff said:
On the few occasions I’ve heard about with bikes hitting pedestrians, it’s always the walker who came out worse.

i'd much rather be hit as a pedestrian than hit someone as a cyclist, actually - i've hit people who've stepped off the path suddenly (damn you, ranelagh in the mornings) and they've been fine while i've gone flying, wrenched the shit out of my knees and been a bruised, twitchy wreck for ages. momentum, narrow base, and all the tender bits of a pedestrian equals badness. doubleplus badness for cyclists hitting cyclists.

unless you're in a car (or maybe a tank) i think right of way is largely theoretical, also.

inspector horse said:

Just did Dun Shaughlin to Ratoath to Bogganstown to Dun Shaughlin.Bout 30km.
Give us a shout if want to go for a spin tommorrow a.m. up the Viewpoint etc.

brianoak said:
Just did Dun Shaughlin to Ratoath to Bogganstown to Dun Shaughlin.Bout 30km.
Give us a shout if want to go for a spin tommorrow a.m. up the Viewpoint etc.

thinks we doin the spin to the lakes up beyond viewpoint, but seen as you ll probably drown you can just do the spin, probably be the afternoon though, have an interview to go to

inspector horse said:
thinks we doin the spin to the lakes up beyond viewpoint, but seen as you ll probably drown you can just do the spin, probably be the afternoon though, have an interview to go to

Rappeh what time?
Im a savage swimmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back