Bicycle courier jobs (1 Viewer)

gallagc8

I have the deluded idea that i want to be a bicylce courier in dublin and i think im goin to have to learn the hard way that this job isn't for me. so does anyone know if theres any work goin anywhere. i threw off a few emails to companies i found on the net but no dice.

Cheers

-
G

a bike courier crashed on merrion row at lunchtime today. someone opened a truck door in front of him, then he smacked into a car.

ouch.

Call one, then lock them in the closet and steal their shorts, shades and bag.
Hey presto! You're a courier. Oh, very important, don't forget - you're really, really cool.

gallagc8 said:
I have the deluded idea that i want to be a bicylce courier in dublin and i think im goin to have to learn the hard way that this job isn't for me. so does anyone know if theres any work goin anywhere. i threw off a few emails to companies i found on the net but no dice.

Cheers

-
G

check in the back of the herald,any jobs going will be in that....otherwise go to stephens green/baggot street where they hang out and ask....
didnt think id be able for it myself but ended up doing the best part of five years so take hope ;)

Damon_Kind said:
As far as i know, you have to go to www.dreadlocks.org, and register with them first.

I dream about bicycle couriers colliding head on with chuggerz.

One of those be-tattooed bicycle couriers with a big nose & paddy cap went by me at the top of kildare street yesterday morning, i was part of a decent sized crowd waiting to cross the road so he did a 1 or 2 second wheelie for us with a horrible faux 'i'm totally relaxed' smug expression.

Contemplated currying a few years ago but went freelance instead.

I bought a new mountain bike yesterday:)

errand boy on wheels
although i wouldnt' mind being a newsie

m197701780009.jpg

extra extra, everyone gather around and take turns eating out my asshole

Damon_Kind said:
As far as i know, you have to go to www.dreadlocks.org, and register with them first.
yeah whats the deal with that, why do most cycle couriers appear to be of the crusty etnicity? surely all that sweating and not washing doesn't mix so well. or maybe it speeds up the dreadlock process. spose the dreads would act as a natural helmet

mamul said:
yeah whats the deal with that, why do most cycle couriers appear to be of the crusty etnicity? surely all that sweating and not washing doesn't mix so well. or maybe it speeds up the dreadlock process. spose the dreads would act as a natural helmet

A real man shaves twice a day.

I thought this was natures helmet? :eek:
dickhead-osma-bin-hidden.jpg

moose said:
Contemplated currying a few years ago but went freelance instead.

I bought a new mountain bike yesterday:)
i got one last week. rapid buzz. what did ya get for yerself? did ya splash out? i got a kona hahanna. love her to bits

mamul said:
i got one last week. rapid buzz. what did ya get for yerself? did ya splash out? i got a kona hahanna. love her to bits

Got a Giant xtc se as it's the best I could afford. Got a good deal on it too so I'm happy.

moose said:
Got a Giant xtc se as it's the best I could afford. Got a good deal on it too so I'm happy.
sweet. i couldnt afford anything of that range. got mine for 450 which is fair enough. well , happy cycling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back