Anarchism (1 Viewer)

this is mine and darren's graduation photo. the gravestones are for our careers. cormy, i hope you're taking notes.

moa.jpg

there are two people on this thread who did all or a bit of the ucd masters in cognitive science actually. what is the odds?

I wish nooly was this agressive in real life. Id start going to gigs again to see her give shorty a clothesline.
could be quite hilarious, like the time you and phil took on rob daly together...and both got battered. shorty might have some hidden beatdown talents. i can be aggressive in real life, i just need to be quite drunk first, and not yet at the emotional breakdown stage. the internet fulfils my passive-aggressive needs for now.

No point in pulling out early when riding a dog.
You've already stuck it in, the line has been crossed.
You can't get a dog pregnant and you can't catch the hep or the virus off the bitch.
(I should know, I've done scientific research in this particular area)
RIDE ON, I SAY!
SEE THE JOURNEY THROUGH!
That's how I know you can't ride your pet dog just a bit, it's the mindset.
All or nothing.

The health implications of eating meat are:

1)No more paleness
2)No more dark rings under the eyes
3)No more vitamin supplements
4)No more processed, factory slop styled veggie meat substitutes
5)No more prolapsed arsehole from squeezing through 10kg of faeces a day
6)A really hot set of pecs and abs

Indisputable.
and 7) a rectum full of rotting meat.
i reckon meat's probably best in small, occasional amounts. fish and veg is where the smart people are at. and dairy will never be cool.

No point in pulling out early when riding a dog.
You've already stuck it in, the line has been crossed.
You can't get a dog pregnant and you can't catch the hep or the virus off the bitch.
(I should know, I've done scientific research in this particular area)
RIDE ON, I SAY!
SEE THE JOURNEY THROUGH!

have you considered becoming a motivational speaker?

have you considered becoming a motivational speaker?
Every waking moment.

you forgot to include a link to the supplementary data. an honest oversight, i'm sure.
I was going to prove my point by casually referring to some recent publications in the field and then recommend that you read them in their entirety to prevent you from ever raising the topic in my presence ever again, but that would be hypocritical.

I was going to prove my point by casually referring to some recent publications in the field and then recommend that you read them in their entirety to prevent you from ever raising the topic in my presence ever again, but that would be hypocritical.
publications in the field? that would be unusual. i don't believe any scientist has yet published directly from the field. i'd be ever so interested in these references. i might not read them in their entirety but i'd definitely print them out and add them to the four-foot pile of papers by my bed.

you going to an international lick-out convention?
I'm giving a motivational speech.

publications in the field? that would be unusual. i don't believe any scientist has yet published directly from the field. i'd be ever so interested in these references. i might not read them in their entirety but i'd definitely print them out and add them to the four-foot pile of papers by my bed.
Fight the stereotype.
Piles of papers by the bed is sooooo studenty and gay.
I mean retarded.
I mean silly.
Yeh, silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back