Anarchism (1 Viewer)

i'm based in a university. i do get paid (minimally). no-one tells me what i'm supposed to be doing. every day is an existential crisis. somebody somewhere thinks i'm competent and achieving something. i'm a researcher.

RESEARCH SCIENTIST. if you don't believe me, check the register for speakers at the annual meeting of the International Association of Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's Interior, Reykjavik, August 2008.

i'll send you an offprint of my first JPet publication. you don't know what that means because you're not a VOLCANOLOGICAL RESEARCH SCIENTIST.

Seriously, if I you insist on going on about being a volcanological research student I'm going to break my shits laughing.
This thread about anarchism is serious business.
You're ruining it.
Ruining it for everyone.

VOLCANOGICAL RESEARCH STUDENT
sorry
that was just for your enjoyment.
i think everyone would be far happier talking about rocks and minerals than all this existential, political hoo-ha. did you know that clinopyroxene often replaces high-calcium olivine if a magma is allowed to cool slowly at mid-crustal temperatures and pressures?

VOLCANOGICAL RESEARCH STUDENT
sorry
that was just for your enjoyment.
i think everyone would be far happier talking about rocks and minerals than all this existential, political hoo-ha. did you know that clinopyroxene often replaces high-calcium olivine if a magma is allowed to cool slowly at mid-crustal temperatures and pressures?

Keep em' coming. I could do with a few sentences like that for me Geography LC project. I shall plan on imploding the examiners brain.

1603932516_f3bb6b8367_o_large.jpg

I was bored and just read this thread.
It started out great, then got boring in the middle, then picked up a bit towards the end, before dying.
In conclusion, I like the early stuff best. I reckon the reunion will be amazing in 10 years time though, although I don't know if I'll be able to afford it myself.
Finally, here is my favourite episode of He-Man:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back