magic mushrooms (1 Viewer)

Well that is just bad luck, of course you're going to run the risk that the package will be intercepted and confiscated.

I know three people who have gotten grass from them with no problems at all.
yeah but usually if its confiscated you get a letter from customs.
400 canadian bucks dow the swany

We picked loads of mushrooms in a forest once that my mate said were fly agaric. We had two drawers of the freezer full of them but were afraid to take any in case we died. So we threw them out. You'd really want to know your stuff before taking toadstool type things. There's one type that if you take some you do get out of your head but then your liver packs in a few days later and only a transplant will sort you out. For some reason, that frigthened me more than taking one that just killed you outright :eek:

Correct. You have to prepare fly agaric by heating them in an oven to kill off the poisonous chemicals before ingesting them.

Even after safe ingestion, the effects are markedly different from psilocybin mushrooms. Fly agaric contain no psilocybin, they contain muscimol, which is a deliriant, not a psychedelic. Deliriants, like dissociatives, selectively block signals between different parts of the brain.

Deliriants have very unpleasant and confusing effects where you can feel like you're trapped in a waking dream, your environment doesn't make sense, you don't recognise your own reflection in a mirror, you can be prone to violent outbursts, and many more nasty things. Much more dangerous, and a lot less enjoyable than "killer horse drug" Ketamine, which has got a lot of bad press lately too.

Moreover, muscimol is a confirmed neurotoxin (causes damage to the brain). It's sickening to think that an unscheduled drug like this is being sold over the counter as "magic mushrooms" to unsuspecting youngsters looking for a buzz. Psilocybin, which is now a class A drug in this country, has been researched for decades and confirmed to have the same lethal overdose level (LD50) as Caffeine, with zero neurotoxic effects.

And that, my friends, is why the system just does not work.

Moreover, muscimol is a confirmed neurotoxin (causes damage to the brain). It's sickening to think that an unscheduled drug like this is being sold over the counter as "magic mushrooms" to unsuspecting youngsters looking for a buzz.

now now, i work in a head store and we always make sure to point out that fly agaric is not a "magic mushroom" and that the trip (if it can be called that) can be quite intense and may well turn nasty.i always try get someone to buy san pedro/l.s.a. seeds instead.we also strictly i.d. people and i would be pretty sure that the other head shops around are exactly the same.
on a different point,i took out the shrooms i was drying yesterday to discover that they had turned quite nasty looking and were obviously only fit for the bin,shit buzz.

Anyone ever had magic truffles?

Now that I don't drink I'm seeking a new way to get out my bin every now and again. I last took mushies 9 years ago at a Brian Wilson gig. I took double the recommended dose though, and was with a sober person who decided to act the cunt and try and freak me out and it was pretty harrowing altogether. I think I've suffered panic attacks because of it ever since. I'd like to put that right.

Th
Anyone ever had magic truffles?

Now that I don't drink I'm seeking a new way to get out my bin every now and again. I last took mushies 9 years ago at a Brian Wilson gig. I took double the recommended dose though, and was with a sober person who decided to act the cunt and try and freak me out and it was pretty harrowing altogether. I think I've suffered panic attacks because of it ever since. I'd like to put that right.
Those philosophers stones, aye?
Anyway, to find magic truffles, ye want a magic pig.

Yeah truffles are great fun. All the best bits of shrooms without all the overpowering aspects like not being able to hang on to a single thought for more than 30 seconds or not being able to tear yourself off the couch because the mat is blowing in the breeze from the fridge.

Never snarf them all down at once though that leads to brain implosion.

You're buying the truffles, ready to eat, as far as I know. Which are still legal in Holland but I don't think they're legal here.
not legal in ireland or UK

i was tempted by the special offer family pack but can't be arsed if they might just get confiscated

not legal in ireland or UK

i was tempted by the special offer family pack but can't be arsed if they might just get confiscated

I get drugs in the post all the time. As do millions of others. You'd want to be importing gigantic amounts or be severely unlucky to get stung, as far as I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back