magic mushrooms (1 Viewer)

Fly agaric definitely doesnt seem like a good idea!How early in the morning is early enough?Ive only ever really had middling results picking,but that could be down to not being out early enough

Im never working with reindeer again,fuckin nightmare
Have you ever tried working with @moose ?

fucking hell
Polar-Bear-Facepalm.jpg

Fly Agaric has to be dried out I think other wise they are much more poisonous or dangerously poisonous that's about all I know and whatever substance is in it cant be metabolised.

Last edited:
I'm sort of interested in the fly agaric but I have never seen any in the wild. Don't think I care that much for the more well known variety.
A few of the antidote plants with "Atropine" were considered indigents to the Flying ointment Belladona Henbane Mandrake which are all Solanaceae or Nightshade family some of those can be very poisonous I think Tomato Potato Rhubarb are all nightshades as well.
There was a weird story or belief about Mandrake that you had the tie the root to a dog to harvest it because when it was picked it made a scream and whoever heard it would lose there hearing.
Tacuinum_Sanitatis_Mandrake_Dog.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sort of interested in the fly agaric but I have never seen any in the wild. Don't think I care that much for the more well known variety.
A few of the antidote plants with "Atropine" were considered indigents to the Flying ointment Belladona Henbane Mandrake which are all Solanaceae or Nightshade family some of those can be very poisonous I think Tomato Potato Rhubarb are all nightshades as well.
There was a weird story or belief about Mandrake that you had the tie the root to a dog to harvest it because when it was picked it made a scream and whoever heard it would lose there hearing.
View attachment 9114

Atropine is the antidote for nerve gases like sarin. Always useful to have around in case the Aum Shinrikyo cult start up again and move to Ireland. Also, if you drop it in your eye, it causes your pupils to massively dilate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back