magic mushrooms (1 Viewer)

cephalopod

Website
www.myspace.com
loike totally toime to start looking out for them if you're into that sort of thing...

lets have your stories...well the ones that don't involve people thinking they can fly and subsequently dying.

My favourite is a certain famous Meath footballer doing laps of a pitch until he passed out convinced he was being chased by a 'green fella'

And only stories about the mushrooms picked in soggy irish fields..none of your vaccuum packed head-shop, weighed out and dosed accordingly shit, mmkay.

Well there was one time in Bali where I was convinced the whole night had been scripted out for me by the crazy French dude I was with. Some of the stuff that happened include walking onto the beach to find this guy playing a flute who just happened to have an acoustic guitar handy for me to play along.

A bunch of my mates got chased around Letterkenny by a herd of mars bars one time too.

Make sure you pick the right ones boys and girls. The ones with the skinny stalk and the nippley bit on top...
Freshly-Picked-Shrooms.jpg

wee bit of a purple tint/glow under the head too.

Right.

The number of people I find with shrooms that are not the right lads at all at all... and people who I would really expect to know their magic mushrooms too.

If you are taking them, have a good look yourself at them to make sure. Dont trust the other experts.

What is it about them? evil looking cunts of things? I can never take them without seeing them everywhere later on, oozing out of the carpet, pulsing around the lightbulb in circles.....

One good time was a mate of mine turning to another mate..around the time of the soft bulletin...'that new flaming lips album is fucking serious, I've been lost in it for ages man'..thing is, it wasn't on. He had intended to put in the CD, was too monged or forgot right away, and sat listening to someone doing the hoovering in the other rooms convinced it was the flaming lips.

"Words... *giggles* don't... *giggles* work. *laughs*"
"We asked the Chinese guy out the back if he was real"

Ah drug stories, only slightly less mind numbingly boring than drinking stories.

Nah they're way less boring! 2 mates of mine did mushies then both seen a midget run through the room fuckin crazy that they both got the same hallucination

there's probably 600 apartments and a golf course there now.

well, I lived up there for a while, and there was talk about them "preserving the view" and not building more houses on that patch there.
Also, I think if you go more than about a meter deep you hit granite. Lots and lots of granite, so it would be a bastard to work on.

If anyone is going out there, get down there in the morning, before they cut the grass (they tend to cut it when the shrooms are out) and concentrate your searches to along the bits edging the tree line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back