magic mushrooms (1 Viewer)

the dutch have just agreed to ban magic mushroom. because tourista have been increasingly getting messed up on mushrooms - i think some 17 year old french girls died after falling off a bridge...

Well if the dutch don't approve of them anymore then I guess there's no hope for the rest of us :(

Ah thems was the days when you used to be able to buy ready made grow kits off d'internet.

read this aswell.
LAME.

Yeah.
I remember seeing magic mushrooms for sale in Holland which, frankly, looked terrifying.
I have no idea what any of them were.
I went there thinking there were Magic Mushrooms (ie Lib. caps) and that was it. That was magic mushrooms.

They had all these crazy looking huge twisted orange things, shelves of them.
They looked like they meant business too.

Agh, it's so complicated!

It is complicated enough dude.
Do you not know anyone that can take you out picking?
There are a lot of mushrooms that look very similar, and when you are wandering about searching you can find almost anything.

Like I said, even with people that really should have known better, (crusties) who have gotten it completely wrong.
Luckily nothing happened to them at all... but, yeah. Some of those babies can kill you with no problems at all.

We picked loads of mushrooms in a forest once that my mate said were fly agaric. We had two drawers of the freezer full of them but were afraid to take any in case we died. So we threw them out. You'd really want to know your stuff before taking toadstool type things. There's one type that if you take some you do get out of your head but then your liver packs in a few days later and only a transplant will sort you out. For some reason, that frigthened me more than taking one that just killed you outright :eek:

We picked loads of mushrooms in a forest once that my mate said were fly agaric. We had two drawers of the freezer full of them but were afraid to take any in case we died. So we threw them out. You'd really want to know your stuff before taking toadstool type things. There's one type that if you take some you do get out of your head but then your liver packs in a few days later and only a transplant will sort you out. For some reason, that frigthened me more than taking one that just killed you outright :eek:

Fly Agarics? The lads with the red caps and the white dots?
I think the drive you absolutely demented altogether. And are sort of dangerous.
I heard once that Vikings took them before their mentaler raids on the poor, poor Oirish monks. God bless em.

Yeah. I think they make you mad. You probably were as well ditching them.

ANYONE GOT TOO MUCH MUSHROOMS?? GOING, OR A LOAN OF SOME?
capslock.jpg

Fly Agarics? The lads with the red caps and the white dots?
I think the drive you absolutely demented altogether. And are sort of dangerous.
I heard once that Vikings took them before their mentaler raids on the poor, poor Oirish monks. God bless em.

believe me, those things make you really really sick....
and even then, the trip isnt that strong or interesting
its totally different to "normal" magic mushrooms, and not in a good way
stick with the liberty caps

that must be it
aminitas made me really ill and all that happened was i saw a few floating triangles every couple of hours
proper magic mushrooms made me feel full of wonder and i have had conversations with god
bit of a difference

Grow your own! A friend of mine grows his own, it is quite tricky and it took him a few months before he got them growing, but he has lovely looking mushies now.

Or try budmail if you're feeling lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back