magic mushrooms (2 Viewers)

Mushrooms only ever gave me the giggles, never seen any elves or any of that. Possibly because I was drinking whenever I took 'em.

i remember in the early 90s there used to be loads in marley park but the parkies would, move you along if they caught you.

You hardly ever see the park rangers there anymore, only around closing time really.

And there's a nice tea room there to refresh you after your mushroom picking.

i remember in the early 90s there used to be loads in marley park but the parkies would, move you along if they caught you.
ah now lads.
\

pic_michaelparkinson.jpg

MDMA and mushrooms is a good mix I think. It takes all the sketchiness out of it and tends to be a totally positive buzz

MDMA and mushrooms is a good mix I think. It takes all the sketchiness out of it and tends to be a totally positive buzz

I think the people who spent sunday night of the electric picnic with me should be consulted before a decision is made on this. I certainly enjoyed it, I think.

I found a shitload of these during the week, but I don't know if they are the right kind. Would anyone else have an idea?

IMGP0434.jpg

And yeah mixing them is fun, but I found things got a little bit hairy when I came down off the MDMA and was still tripping balls..

They look wrong to me.

They are not the right shape, or colour. Too white and pristine looking, they curl up at the edge of the gill, and no nipply bit.

I am not an expert though.
Here, these look right to me:
Psilocybe_semilanceata.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back