Lisbon, Lisbono, Liz Bono (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck sake. i put your other posts down to you been drunk but your still the same in the light of day!

"Yeah it was a bit of a confusing rant with unclarified points" Originally Posted by Mattwav

at least your consistent i guess.
like beamish i guess it must be a cork thing.

I just replied to your comment about france and the dutch which i though you left open to comment on Should i just leave it be? I accept the true points for voting no, some of them i agree with. But The reasons for voting yes outway the ones for voting no,in my opinion. And unfortunately i believe the mojority of people who did vote no yesterday did so for the wrong reasons. Once again my opinion.

Dont give me ammo if you dont want me to reply.

And yes i am usually consistent with what i say when i have an opinion on something. Even if there is large quantities of alcohol in me.

oh shite- i should've been paying more attention

yes you should have. Nah, i said that cause people seem to like to bring up what other countries want in relation to this treaty as if it is our responsibility to be their voice also. Now if it was a large number of countries giving out it would be suspicious and merit some influence on our decision making, but there was not that many giving out.

"In urban areas, middle class areas by and large appeared to have voted in favour of the treaty - but not by the normal large margin, and not by enough to counteract the large No in working class areas."

Dublin North Central my constituency had the highest turn out of 60.1% and was so close.
50.6 yes and 49.4 no.

I just replied to your comment about france and the dutch which i though you left open to comment on Should i just leave it be? I accept the true points for voting no, some of them i agree with. But The reasons for voting yes outway the ones for voting no,in my opinion. And unfortunately i believe the mojority of people who did vote no yesterday did so for the wrong reasons. Once again my opinion.

Dont give me ammo if you dont want me to reply.

And yes i am usually consistent with what i say when i have an opinion on something. Even if there is large quantities of alcohol in me.

i know what you replyed to. my point was that yet again your statements/reply was "a confusing rant with unclarified points"

and i meant consistent as in consistently making posts that are
"a confusing rant with unclarified points"

I missed out on being able to vote by 10 days!! grrrrr!! Gonna have to wait ages for the next EU wefewendum now. :)

anyway its all gambra's fault for changing the name around.confusing things
i think we are all in agreement that the sticking the thread with the vote no title was a blatant abuse of power and gambra should be de -mod -ed :)

TO be fair when I got the position ye knew it would only be a matter of time before I started shoving opinions down yer throats to start vote. Punk power! (I don't even consider myself a punk though really).

In case any of ye haven't got it yet, it was all a big joke.

I was hoping Yes would win ... Because I reckon I failed EU Law in my exams and if the Yes vote won half the shite I was meant to know would be gone out the window meaning less work for the repeats.

Ah well, bollocks to that.

Anybody had a look at who voted no in the thumped poll? I see Oly's name in there, fuckin' hypocrite.

Ah moose, can ya still not spot a pisstake when ya see one? :p
The No camp may be a bunch of religious, paranoid wackos with a talent for fiction,
but the Yes camp are dry shites who reckon it's time they started rimming the EU in return for decades of head.
I'll hang out with the more entertaining crew over the referendum sluts any day.

TO be fair when I got the position ye knew it would only be a matter of time before I started shoving opinions down yer throats to start vote. Punk power! (I don't even consider myself a punk though really).
In case any of ye haven't got it yet, it was all a big joke.

hey gambra i was only joking about it been your fault.

Ah moose, can ya still not spot a pisstake when ya see one? :p
The No camp may be a bunch of religious, paranoid wackos with a talent for fiction,
but the Yes camp are dry shites who reckon it's time they started rimming the EU in return for decades of head.

yeah like it had nothing to do with you been a fully paid up member of coir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back