Lisbon, Lisbono, Liz Bono (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've being reading too much Belgian literature with a twist Oliver.
You've been reading too much Austen with a kiddy twist, Jane.

56842.jpg

"You saved my life you did! Now slip off ya Crocs, Guv'nor"

Ah moose, can ya still not spot a pisstake when ya see one? :p

Can you not?

The No camp may be a bunch of religious, paranoid wackos with a talent for fiction,
but the Yes camp are dry shites who reckon it's time they started rimming the EU in return for decades of head.
I'll hang out with the more entertaining crew over the referendum sluts any day.

We got the second highest no vote in the country, go on Donegal North East.

So have the punks been elected to Europe or what? I lost track around the part where everyone admitted they were taking the piss and admitting they were politicians in disguise or something.

THE FUCKIN STATE OF YE ARGUIN ABOUT POLITICS why don't ye do something positive, get up off your arses for gods sake go vegan or something

The European superstate exists whether we like it or not,
but because it's still relatively young and malleable to an extent we can subvert it for our own benefit.

We need a crusty call to arms.

There is an untapped potential in this noble unwashed army.
Identical black uniforms, same obscure patches, same shit dreadlocks.
But most importantly - identical political beliefs.

That's where the Irish come in.

Try and spot an Irish crusty at a eurosquatfest.
IMPOSSIBLE. INDISTINGUISHABLE.
But bring up politics, and the Irish crusty will pipe up and exclaim delight at the
passing of the No vote and regale those around them with their tale of the booth.
With the right amount of drink, these Irish crusties can and will create a sea of change around the
eurocrust scene and make voting, and therefore being voted FOR, acceptable.

If these mono and multi-dreaded thinktanks were to truly UNITE AND FIGHT for their own best interests and
choose a popular D-beat frontman as an MEP candidate,
they could then call into action their singular hive mind abilities and bloc vote for him.

We could all enjoy outstanding social welfare benefits and community centres on every corner.
Most exciting of all will be the meetings.
So many meetings.

Mikke Wolfbrigade, you have my vote.

ah now before you could vote you had to read the thing saying everyone will see what way you voted...

You actually have to read stuff before you vote....fuck you democracy!
I prefer to vote based on vague assumptions and hearsay, thank you very much.

TO be fair when I got the position ye knew it would only be a matter of time before I started shoving opinions down yer throats to start vote. Punk power! (I don't even consider myself a punk though really).

In case any of ye haven't got it yet, it was all a big joke.

I thought the funniest bit was when you posted this link, saying these guys have the right idea:

http://thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?...&postcount=166

then stickied the thread, which actually made it look like you were entirely serious about people voting no and weren't joking about it at all, and how it was only after people complained about it that you said it was all a big joke. Hilarious, absolutely.

I thought the funniest bit was when you posted this link, saying these guys have the right idea:

http://thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?...&postcount=166

then stickied the thread, which actually made it look like you were entirely serious about people voting no and weren't joking about it at all, and how it was only after people complained about it that you said it was all a big joke. Hilarious, absolutely.

I did actually vote and I voted No. The stickying of it and changing titles was the 'joke' part of it. The link to that post was NOT to what karljacuncha was saying but to the WSM link he had posted. I myself couldn't care less if people voted or didn't vote. if I did cause any offense to people who assumed I was trying to make an "official" Eirecore stance or something like that then I apologise!

Explaining yourself is the weakest form of weakness, fuck the crusties...
Never be afraid of your genuine opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back