Indiecater Records have just released their 2009 Christmas Compilation – 13 festive tunes for the bargain price of €6.
Indiecater has reached its second Christmas and despite the recession and bad weather everything is rosy in our garden. And those self same roses might have a sprinkling of snow if they get wind of our new festive compilation! An Indiecater Christmas 2009 is our second attempt at giving you new songs to savour each December (listen to last year’s one here). The majority of the tracks are original and most were written especially for the occasion so we’re kinda chuffed with how it turned out.
You can listen to the whole compilation and even download a free track over here. The album is yours for 6 euro of which much will return to all the great artists involved.
1) The Garlands – Christmas Song (Carving Ice Sculptures In Stockholm)
2) Candy Claws – Snowdrift Wish (Writing Gift Lists In Fort Collins)
3) Loxsly – Mrs. Kris Kringle (Overdoing The Outdoor Lights In Austin)
4) Adam and Darcie – It Came Upon A Midnight Clear (Calling Round To Neighbours In Provo)
5) Allo Darlin’ – Baby, It’s Cold Outside (Buying More Stamps In London)
6) Woodpigeon – Little Nemo (Winter Lullabye) (Making Festive Mixtapes In Calgary)
7) Boca Chica – Snow Angels (Humming Stop The Cavalry In Pittsburgh)
8) Oldfolks Home – We Don’t Cry At Christmas (Suffering Indigestion In Winnipeg)
9) Betty & The Cavaleros – Hey! I’m Your Gift Today (Googling Eggnog In Fredrikstad)
10) Standard Fare – Tinsel Politics (Taping Good TV In Sheffield)
11) Sunset – New York Love (t;em>Making Snow Angels In Austin)
12) I Hate You Just Kidding – It’s Fun To Do Bad Things (Cleaning The Chimney In Costa Mesa)
13) Sweet Jane – Silent Night (Downing Hot Toddy’s In Dublin)
In other festive news, Indiecater are having a Christmas shindig Upstairs in Whelans on December 12th, with The Very Most, The Ambience Affair & Storkboy Choons.