zine (1 Viewer)

Spudmonkey999

Since 2000
Just a quick post to tell ya about my first zine, the zine itself is called Days Like These, but future issues will have different names but will all be under the label UNDER THEIR RADAR PUBLICTAIONS. Anyway the zine is basically full of articles, essays, art etc. Its only 50p if ya get it from me at gigs in the temple or around town (its available in the secret book and record store) or available by post for 50p plus and SAE. If ya want a copy get in touch at [email protected] and I’ll send you my address. I am also looking for submissions for the nest zine I will bring out under a different name, if your into any form of creative expression get in touch, contributions are totally welcome and the more stuff I can have by different people the better the zine will be, this is a forum for anybody as long as your not a bigoted, homophobic, racist twat. Anyhoo please get in touch if ya want a copy.

[email protected]

p.s. a special thanks to anyone who helped and said nice stuff about the zine

awwwww. and i was so going to send you something about slanty eyed chuntney pushers.

also. what's teh differance between a zine and a magazine? i mean, what?

Hector Grey (16 Oct, 2001 02:27 p.m.):
awwwww. and i was so going to send you something about slanty eyed chuntney pushers.

also. what's teh differance between a zine and a magazine? i mean, what?

about 4 quid....but you don't normally get pictures in 'zines...you have to knowin readun d'wuuurds...no britney.

billygannon (17 Oct, 2001 12:01 a.m.):
I was going to write an article about how Borussia Dortmund are shit....

which is why they won the Champions League not too long ago...

ah now, the teams completely different now. and bleeding lars ricken? where did it all go wrong?

but the current vision of what dortmund can achieve is slowly being realised by those who won the champions league that year...Sammer is a great manager, Michael Zorc (Director of Sport) has the experience to know how to attract players to the club, Kohler is (still) the rock at the heart of the defense, Ricken, Reuter, Heinrich, Herrlich are all still there + they got players of real world class like Amoroso, Koller, Rosicky, Oliseh...

I'll shut up now....

they never replaced sammer as a player tho... that's why they nearly got relegated a couple of seasons ago. Germany have the same problem. poor old matthias. cut down in his prime.

and andy moller... he was pulling the strings that year. and karl hienz riedle was a clever bastard. ah well. what can you do. i don't really care.

oi this was meant to be about the zine, ahh fuckit yes borussia never really rebuilt that excellant team, but there's no need to write them off that bleedin quick.

well they're better this year, but there's no way they'll be winning the big tin in a hurry again. watch liverpool destroy them next week.

yeah...they had a rake of injuries and brought him in for cover...he went from making £50,000 a year in Scotland to making £50,000 a month at dortmund....then he won the big tin as hector so eloquently put it...not bad for a very mediocre player.

ah, paul. as is so often the case with these nuts and bolts men, teams think they can cope with out the mediocre huffer in the middle of the park, and flog them on. how wrong they are... in some cases.

i can't think of any examples right now... except Juve and Deschamps... or balckburn and david batty...

and wasn't scott booth also at dortmund at the time? it was like fricking hogmany out there .

Proof that the world is unjust is the fact that Terry Hurlock does not hold a Champions League medal

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back