Zine Trading Resource (2 Viewers)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
Hey thanks for opening this email, how ya doin? Some of you may know me, some may not, but basically I’ve been doin zines under the pseudonym spudmonkey999 for the past couple of years. I change the name of the zine each time but am thinking of sticking to something a bit more rigid as people tend to get confused. So anyway I suppose your wondering what this email is about, well its about zine trading. I love trading zines, it’s one of my favourite things to do, reading, writing and corresponding its all good.

So I have set up a website at www.geocities.com/spudmonkey999 this website is hopefully gonna serve as a database of zinesters who want to trade and who are reliable to trade with (cause there is nothing worse than sending off you zine and getting nowt in return) So I have started with emailing mainly zines based in Ireland but I hope to make this an international thing, if any of you know other zine writers who would be interested in helping out or submitting their name, please ask them to get in touch. Outlined below are the particulars I need and a set of conditions under which this thing should work. Anyhoo hope to talk to y’all soon.

CONDITIONS ETC.
1. The purpose of this site is to encourage the trading of zines. Trading zines is integral to the survival of the diy scene, and hey we all love getting post.
2. If you want to get onto the zine-list then send me an email with all your particulars.
3. If you want to trade with any of the zines listed, email them before you send your zine, just to avoid confusion and also to see if it’s still available.
4. If someone on this list does not reply to your zine trade and generally you feel is fuckin around, give me an email, the idea is that this thing works on trust but of a certain zine is being genuinely difficult they will be asked to remove their name from the list.
5. Please, please, please encourage other zinesters to email me and ad their name to the list, this should be an international thing.
6. It don’t matter what the topic as long as its not Racist, Homophobic, Sexist bullshit, whether it be a personal zine, a music zine, a skate zine whatever its all good.
PARTIUCLARS
1. Name Of Zine:
2. Town/County:
3. Zine Writer’s Name:
4. Content/Description (short paragraph will suffice):
5. Size/Pages (average):
6. Email Addy:
7. Postal Address (optional if ya change your address all the time, or fear zine stalkers!):
8. Website (also optional):
9. Any Other Info:

Stay Happy
Ed Hannon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back