zeitgeist (1 Viewer)

I thought the first section was great, the one that explains the origins of christianity.lots or really interesting stuff there.
The other two sections i mostly skipped through, something about 9/11 being orchestrated by the american goverment..em, there was one other i cant even remember...completley lost interest after the first part.

tried to watch it one day but was short on time/patience so I turned it off after a few minutes. so... no. I'd be curious to know if it's worth my time as well. seems to have caused quite a palavah on the net. not saying that means anything of course!

it does seem quite long. im watching the bit on christianity which im interested by, but as for the 9/11 stuff.....its been done so many times before. probably something i will watch in stages.

It's up in google video if anyone wants to see it
[video=google;5547481422995115331]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331[/video]

I've not seen it yet but may look at it tomorrow.

Just watched this, gets quite scary near the end! Very Orwell/Huxley.
if you like this check out Adam Curtis' "Century of the self" and "power of nightmares".

Man not a good idea! it's a real mindfuck of a movie.
i'm pretty much an atheist so the jesus stuff was fine but then the 911 stuff came on and turned me around. then the bankers taking over the world AAAHHHH!! help.
actually maybe some smoke might do the trick :)

Pft. This is dumb.

I dont get it.

Human faith was,is and will continue to be an enabling capability based on our interpretation of all around us. Duh.

This better get good.

I thought part three was interesting instead of irritaiting. It's own agenda peeks through a little towards the end, but i related more to it than to the first two parts.

That said; it's very easy to see how anything put the right way can radicalise anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back