Yoy tube (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
Is there a limit on the download speeds you get from there because I am 5mb line and yet this site is far slower tehn any otehr when d/l a clip.

yeah it's always bollock-slow. Compare and contrast to Google Video, from whence you can download funny dog-jumping-for-frisbee videos at ridiculous speeds.

FS you are a mindreader, it WAS actually the funny dog-jumping-for-frisbee video I was getting from You Tube
lol

ICUH8N said:
yeah it's always bollock-slow. Compare and contrast to Google Video, from whence you can download funny dog-jumping-for-frisbee videos at ridiculous speeds.

Can you download the new 'dogs in hats close-up with a wide angle lense' episode?

JANER said:
FS you are a mindreader, it WAS actually the funny dog-jumping-for-frisbee video I was getting from You Tube
lol

*touches temple with splayed middle finger, attempts to look vaguely saturnine

damo: no can do good buddy, but what about the latest hamster-chasing oven-glove around 70s suburban living room. It's a bit like the ice storm, but with more emotional intensity

JANER said:
Er no it's the Asian franchise version.

Yeah, I hear there's only one or two vids on there... kinda shit- all of some guy called chairman meow...

BB06-big.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back