youth groups are the new black (1 Viewer)

This protest is tomorrow and there's a fair chance youth defence will show up so if anyone can make it along that would be cool.
And they are looking for women as volunteers for a performance type action also.

mazzyianne said:
It looks like it's on indymedia now so its at the Dail at 11.30 am next Tuesday, 13th December
And why did someone take rep off me for putting this up?
Will the patriarchy never end........?????????????? hehehehe
fuck ya, whoever you are

I wonder where most young people are on tuesdays at that time?

JANER said:
I don't mean to disagree just to be a cunt etc just a firm belief I always had, I mean do you know how hard it is to get into this world? and then to have it snatched away after winning the lottery of after having being conceived.

It ain't that hard.

Six cans of hackenberg and a couple pills.

-Easy.

niavk(at)yahoo.co.uk

i have a mobile number too if you need it

so how'd it go yesterday?

was reading about it on indymedia just wanted to hear about it from someone of the 'ground' (per say)

wow thats kinda shitty!

but it was held during work/school hours etc....would they not do it next time at the weekend when alot more people will be off and would most likely then attend?

He lies.
Maybe 30 people I'm told,
17 in the cage. and unless the youth are getting the menopause these days???

Yeah I hope they have them at a better time next time, I couldn't make it tuesday. Think it's getting the issue plenty of coverage though, cage stunt was a good plan.

i honestly think that if yer a guy and yer anti abortion ya should really keep yer gob shut, if yer pro choice, go out there and voice your support but if yer against abortion i really think as a man you should just shut the fuck up (not entirely aimed at you janer so dont freak!) cause at the end of the day men havent got a clue what a woman goes through during pregnancy, or when trying to make that difficult decision. so yeah shut it men, shut it:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back