You're a dick. Seriously. (1 Viewer)

Martina Burke

Website
www.ivenus
"you're a dick. seriously. most people here wish you'd crawl back under the rock you came from and just shut the fuckk up. really. have a nice day!"

This comment was left by someone docking me "rep points." Whoever said these means things to me have some mental problems and I feel sorry for them. I just came here to chat to people and all I want to do is rock. How am I any different from other posting here? Do other people have to put up with this sort of abuse from faceless internet bullies? Thanks.

PS: Sorry about the title of my thread, but I wanted to get my point across you see. Thanks.

Martina Burke said:
Whoever said these means things to me have some mental problems and I feel sorry for them.
hahah! you should be a High Court Judge when you grow up.

Unfortunately Martina there seems to be a teething period for newbies. You just have to sit it out.

you seem shaken martina.

That remark should run like water off your ducks back. I suggest you take 20 minutes to slap on some fake tan, grab a mango madness smoothie, stick on your fav zero 7 track on you iPod mini and strut the green.

You deserve it you slag.

It was for my post about marriage, but I just got this message left for my last post "Look you monkey sucking butt plug, if you insist on being a jizz licking spazz donkey, we'll continue beating you with the mighty toilet brush of rep docking." Seriously, that person has mental problems. You need to see a doctor, that doesn't make any sort of normal sense.

Martina Burke said:
It was for my post about marriage, but I just got this message left for my last post "Look you monkey sucking butt plug, if you insist on being a jizz licking spazz donkey, we'll continue beating you with the mighty toilet brush of rep docking." Seriously, that person has mental problems. You need to see a doctor, that doesn't make any sort of normal sense.

How do you know it was the same person?

bet ye its only because your possibly hot or somethin. Most Martinas are.

or you cud be deformed and the other person is also a Martina and she wants rid of you coz shes a bollix... the anti-martina!ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa :eek:

ernesto said:
bet ye its only because your possibly hot or somethin. Most Martinas are.

or you cud be deformed and the other person is also a Martina and she wants rid of you coz shes a bollix... the anti-martina!ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa :eek:
B00006SFJJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

martina. tell us a little bit about yourself. what are your interests outside of housecoats and blue rinse abuse?

DONT YOU FUCKING MOCK ME!!!

Pay Pete money and you can see who's docking/upping yer rep.
Find out who they are and moiderise them.

Martina Burke said:
"Look you monkey sucking butt plug, if you insist on being a jizz licking spazz donkey, we'll continue beating you with the mighty toilet brush of rep docking."
ahhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

my day is made

Thats terrible,seriously it troubles when seemingly normal well adjusted people like yourself get abused by other faceless cowards on the internet.:heart::heart:
Martina Burke said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back