your favourite line from a movie ever... (1 Viewer)

"dont push it, or i'll give you a war you wont believe" - first blood

"they drew first blood, not me" - first blood

"dont look at me, look at the road! that's how accidents happen!" - first blood

"I cant find your legs!" - first blood

Bellatrix said:
Favourite fictional line from a Harry Potter film as coined by my bes' fren:

Lucius Malfoy: You'll meet a sticky end Potter. MY sticky end!!
Heh heh. The rep button's gone missing.

That bit near the end of Blade Runner about tears in the rain. Can't remember the exact quote. :)

"I'm not gonna hurt ya. Wendy, darling. Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f--k in."

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Toss up between

"They treat objects like women man"

or

"License and registration....CHICKENFUCKER"

"Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?"

Ha ha ha; "nimbly bimbly." I wanna see Super Troopers again. It's really funny until it gets bogged down with the "storyline."

You should watch Shanghai Noon if you haven't already. And that goes for all of you. I may even like it better than Zoolander. It has Owen Wilson as a cowboy afterall:

"First time you ever see an outlaw? [Pretty victim nods] Scared? Kind of excited, too? All mixed up? Yeah. Last train we robbed we were naked it was so hot out."

HA HA HA HA. I love you Owen.

poster_under_licence.gif

WayOfheGunThe.jpg

"Shut that cunts mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!"

Alan Remorse said:
SAY "THAT'S THAT" MATTRESS MAN

:D

I don't want to hurt anything ever, but what I'm talking about is -- have you ever held a little puppy or a little kitten and it's just the cutest, softest, most precious thing in the world and out of the blue you get this feeling in your gut and all you wanna do is squeeze it. Just fuckin squeeze the shit out of it. To take a little puppy and smash its skull...just so precious, so beautiful. Just so god damn wonderful and cute you wanna smack it and kick it and love it. Fuck. I don't know. I don't know. And you, you.....I'm looking at you and I just....your face is so beautiful I just wanna smash it, just smash it with a sledgehammer and squeeze it...you're so pretty.

Bellatrix said:
:D

I don't want to hurt anything ever, but what I'm talking about is -- have you ever held a little puppy or a little kitten and it's just the cutest, softest, most precious thing in the world and out of the blue you get this feeling in your gut and all you wanna do is squeeze it. Just fuckin squeeze the shit out of it. To take a little puppy and smash its skull...just so precious, so beautiful. Just so god damn wonderful and cute you wanna smack it and kick it and love it. Fuck. I don't know. I don't know. And you, you.....I'm looking at you and I just....your face is so beautiful I just wanna smash it, just smash it with a sledgehammer and squeeze it...you're so pretty.

punch drunk love?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back