your favourite band.....ever? (1 Viewer)

I used to always answer The Stooges to this question, but a) am a bit Stooged-out since they reformed, and b) they don't have the right volume and breadth of material to be stranded on a desert island with.

Guess I'd have to go for David Bowie, then I might grow to love his crap albums, and I'd have plenty of eye-candy on the covers to keep me occupied.

Elvis Costello & The Attractions, hurrah.
My favourite band now is Wolf Parade, yes.

Oh jesus I'm boring. All these other bands... they're grand, they're just grand. They're all like Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
No, they're better.

I used to always answer The Stooges to this question, but a) am a bit Stooged-out since they reformed.
Apparently they performed two madonna songs at her induction to the rock and roll hall of fame the other day.

As much as I love the stooges, they are doing everything they can to turn me off them recently.

At different stages it's been Pixies, Pavement, Mercury Rev (before they went shit), but for the last few years..... BOREDOMS!!!!!!!!

Apparently they performed two madonna songs at her induction to the rock and roll hall of fame the other day.

As much as I love the stooges, they are doing everything they can to turn me off them recently.
and it was really bad
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

wow - that's awful, but that solo in 'burning up' is amazing!
real rough around the edges shit

edit - ray of light - hahahahaha - whaaat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back