your favourite bagel combination (1 Viewer)

Dear Thumped,
I had a boiled egg for breakfast and used the bagel for soldiers. It was truly delicious!

D'ya know what IS nice?
Cream cheese and JAm, suddenly everything changes into yumminess on first bite. Toasted bagel with ye olde sesame seeds of course. No shit jam allowed.

the bagel place in epicurean food hall does a veggie supreme goats cheese, red onion marmalade, rocket and some other things, very messy, very lovely!

My favourite bagel is sesame seed with generous helpings of Dempsey & Makepeace.

Bagel Bars are liars. There is never more than 1 person in there and yet they pay high street rents. They are running guns in the store room. Mark my words.

the bagel place in epicurean food hall does a veggie supreme goats cheese, red onion marmalade, rocket and some other things, very messy, very lovely!

That sounds great, I :heart: goats cheese.

Actually Goats cheese and scrambled egg with loadsa black pepper on a wholegrain bagel would be my favourite combination.

All of these bagel combinations are yuppy shite! If it a savory bagel, lox's and shmear, sweet bagel, just shmear!
old school kosher.

If ya want goats cheese, avocado, sundried tomatoes, bacon or anything else besides lox or smear...order a salad or a sandwich!
For the love of David!

-"everything" bagel
- couple slabs of emmenthal cheese
- few slices of cucumber
- salt
- pepper

nice and easy. and fucking delicious.

All of these bagel combinations are yuppy shite! If it a savory bagel, lox's and shmear, sweet bagel, just shmear!
old school kosher.

If ya want goats cheese, avocado, sundried tomatoes, bacon or anything else besides lox or smear...order a salad or a sandwich!
For the love of David!

Your were fine until the swiss, cucumber, salt and pepper.
Yuppy gentile.

quit your whining! the devouring of a bagel is a subjective experience; if they want wanky ingredients on their bagels, it's ok!!!!

:)

bagel love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back