Your claim to fame? (1 Viewer)

Oooh, fun.

Came third in the Moville Song Competition in Co. Donegal in 1999 and my commemorative mug was presented to me by Daniel O'Donnell who was copere and an excellent job he did too. :)

My sister saw Gabriel Byrne eating a blueberry muffin in a cafe in New York one summer.

Was in a play with that guy that played Kevin in Glenroe back in the day.

Shook Brendan Gleesons hand and got biscuits for him. :heart:

That tall bint from the O.C. is my mothers cousins daughter.
We look nothing alike. :mad:

Sam Neill was indeed at Electric Picnic. In fact, he was at the Sparks Gig, standing beside us.

I saw [strike]a guy who looked a bit like[/strike] Sam Neill in Donnybrook Fair.

Matthew_Bellamy.jpg

This dude said "me too" in response to everything I said for half an hour and was then shocked and appalled when that did not result in sex being on.

Growse.

my exciting brushes with famous people

1. eric stoltz on a luas to the red cow. why? WHY? maybe he wanted to go to club diva

2. seeing westlife being mobbed by teenage girls at the aerlingus checkin queue in heathrow and then being put to sit beside cian and his burd who variously applied makeup to each other / fumbled in each others pantses all the way to dublin. When I got home I had turned through 40 pages of my book without reading a single one, so rapt was I at their carry on.

3. we saw kate thornton in heathrow a couple of weeks ago checking in for an aerlingus flight

I saw Amanda Holden looking ridiculous in Paddington station with these two unruly dogs on leashes. The very same day I saw her recently dumped husband Les Dennis (?) looking terribly sorry for himself walking thru Primrose Hill!!

Same weekend had breakfast next to Thom Yorke who barely spoke to his friend and just looked down at his plate the whole time.

Saw John Stanier and Ben Afflect in St Mark's place (not together though).

Sam Neil was in front of me at the Super Furries at the Electric Picnic!

Had lunch next to PJ Harvey but was too awestruck to say hello or even look at her.

Lots more crap Z list Irish celeb sightings but I feel I've bored ye all enough now.

I saw [strike]a guy who looked a bit like[/strike] Sam Neill in Donnybrook Fair.

Matthew_Bellamy.jpg

This dude said "me too" in response to everything I said for half an hour and was then shocked and appalled when that did not result in sex being on.

Growse.

Would you have though if it had of been the drummer?

Luka Bloom used to babysit me and my folks used to hang around with Liam O'Maoinley from the Hothouse Flowers. I was the envy of all the teenage girls one summer down in Kerry as a kid with all of them.

One time when I was was working in O2, Kerry Katona (McFadden at the time) phoned up to get her mobile fixed. Best O2 day evar!

Luka Bloom used to babysit me and my folks used to hang around with Liam O'Maoinley from the Hothouse Flowers. I was the envy of all the teenage girls one summer down in Kerry as a kid with all of them.

One time when I was was working in O2, Kerry Katona (McFadden at the time) phoned up to get her mobile fixed. Best O2 day evar!

A chick out of my class married that O'Maoinley chap.
He was throwing it into her when she was fairly young if I remember rightly. Definately when she was in school anway. Her and her mate used to have a handsome set of spiders legs on display when we were doing swimming lessons. Sigh. Tight swim suits.

She was a bit of a looker though in fairness.

I had a pint with Ronnie Wood from the Rolling Stones...

Saw him on Dame street once. In a big car. Reversing in the direction of lapello. We all screamed "alright RONNIE, RONNIE WOOD". He smilled and waved back as the car's blacked out window rolled up.

Matthew_Bellamy.jpg

Growse.

::clef:: you're as cold as ice ::clef::

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back