You know you need to go out and get a life when.... (1 Viewer)

Throw your computer out the window. That should solve that problem.

In a similar vein I once played so much network Warcraft with my flatmates that I was directing ogres around in my sleep for days!

I was once woken rather violently, punched on the nose, by my boyfriend at the time. He'd been playing a lot of half life and apparently thought I was some kind of nasty. It wasn't funny at the time... but I have laughed about it many times since.

I was once woken rather violently, punched on the nose, by my boyfriend at the time. He'd been playing a lot of half life and apparently thought I was some kind of nasty..

Cool-I must use this myself next time she steps out of line

I used to dream about the game Civilisation II too. I speak Irish sometimes in my sleep, I reckon I'm more proficient asleep than awake.

Back in school I was studying so much maths that when I almost got knocked down by a car i thought 'ah sure, if it happened i could have just looked at the back of the book and i would have been o...... wha?'

Back in school I was studying so much maths that when I almost got knocked down by a car i thought 'ah sure, if it happened i could have just looked at the back of the book and i would have been o...... wha?'

CTRL+A, CTRL+X, CTRL+V. CTRL+S. CTRL+Z, CTRL+Z, CTRL+Z,CTRL+Z.

I think I can do that with everything.

Also, after marathon sessions of Jedi Knight I used to walk around town trying to figure out how I'd get on the roofs of buildings and climb into the air vents.

I played so much Pro Evo, that when I would be watching a real match on TV my eye would occasionally drift to the bottom of the screen... looking for the radar.

I've had a couple of "I'll just ctrl+z if it happens" moments too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back