yo morko (1 Viewer)

oh oh

so they dont reply and i look like the crazy one well they were on the net they just dont reply or maybe i am crazy :rolleyes: if i was i wouldnt do this!baggyyyy !ironyyy !bog !cheezy !bing .|..| :confused: :eek: :mad:

ken...

nothing much happening in the exciting,happening place of naas,just the usual.... i started a job yesterday and already i dont think im gonna be working there too much longer. oh deena and weeler,bad news,the guy who owned that amp wanted it back the other day so we sorta cant jam here anymore... do u's wanna practice anytime soon? what happened the thing about jamming last tuesday and thursday?

i know...

:(
i know work sucks donkey dick but i need the money so i can travel,go back to college next year,ohh and to feed a few habits as well :) .

i got fired cos apparently the manager of the deli got pregnant and she couldnt work in the deli anymore cos it involved lifting boxes and stuff,so they had to give her a job so she got mine and i was left with none,well thats what ur man said to me on the phone,and because she was a manager in the deli they need to get sumone with training to manage that,so we couldnt have done a swop.... oh well back to the drawing board...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back