Yo Marklar (1 Viewer)

u resigned?!!! OH NO!!! k cormo-small brown bike aren't whiny though-thats what makes em good, and yeh casket lottery are emo but the split is the only thing i have by them but small brown bike are on all the songs wit em cept one so they keep em in a bit of check, anyway i'll agree whiny emo's complete annoying utter bollox but the shit like small brown bike isn't really whiny.(by the way corm, what do you think of "our own wars"-my brother copied it for me the other day haven't listened to it much tho)

in other news-propagandhi have a new album out in autumn (hopefully) where there covering songs by loadsa bands, all they've done so far is corrosion of conformity-"technocracy", should be a very interestin record-wahoo!

oh and corm-i think i should explain all this bullshit and confusion. a while ago you probably remember when i first came on eirecore-i had the whole thing with strange guy after i described hwm as emo. then all these people posted on how its just shit and all whiny and so i was thinkin "hwm aren't whiny, small brown bike aren't whiny? my conceptions on emo must be wrong-that's not what emo is". before that i would have called small brown bike emo and said i liked em but now i was all confused about what emo really was, i thought now it was strictly just whiny bollox. Now i'm even more confused cause the whole thing has come up again and people have been naming bands that i before saw as emo but then was made think different. AHHHHHHHH! I'm goin mad i tell ya! i'm never listening to anyone again..........

people just slag off emo bands as whiny because they fear and despise the part of themselves that wants to put on an acrylic jumper and sob along with those tortured vocals

cilla = emo nerd

Originally posted by cilla black
As friends rust = emo They said it in their last interview.
Emo is not punk you fucknig speckky girls, punk is punk.

haha you read an interview w/as friends rust
"waah waah emo prix,"
duuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, way to go cilla
why don't you go and write in your journal

Re: cilla = emo nerd

Originally posted by nooly
haha you read an interview w/as friends rust
"waah waah emo prix,"
duuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, way to go cilla
why don't you go and write in your journal

i only heard it from a mate of mine you speckky fuckin emo prick. I read real punk mags like Maximumrocknroll with real punx.
If you're not american then saying way to go means you must be one of those pop punk shitheads.
far out dude.

Re: Re: cilla = emo nerd

i only heard it from a mate of mine you speckky fuckin emo prick. I read real punk mags like Maximumrocknroll with real punx.
If you're not american then saying way to go means you must be one of those pop punk shitheads.
far out dude.

so your mates into emo? and good stereotyping there aswel-people can say whatever the fuk they want

emo is college easy listening shite all dolled up for fuckwits who think real punk is too fast or noisy or violent. it's a load of bands who have no souls or politics or anything. its just a fuckin trend for prix who want to be punx at the weekend.
Fuck making spekky emo kid friends
Go cry into your cds

This prick lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit, where his head lies... the darkside of his arse.

nlgbbbblth
stupidity will prevail

fucking goth emo prix

ah no. Last week the Guardian had a supplement with the words "Fuck Cilla Black" on it.

That's what I was getting at,

keep banging away at your keyboard goth retard, if you don't scare yourself you might make some fuckin sense some day.
Guardian reading goth piss-stick

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back