Ya know when ya wanna go out even though it doesn't make sense... (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
because you've got work in the morning or it's nearly the weekend but you still wanna head out on the the tear but nobody's about. I fuckin' hate it. I'm sitting here uploading rubbish to youtube and drinking a can and would love if somebody rang me or texted me and said "come out on the piss!"
It's not like the old days. :(

i'll go drinking with you! on the internet!

actually i wont, i spent all last week drinking. im sitting in waiting for a friend to call over but he's well late now. his phone is kaput. i even made rhubarb crumble. oh well, im going to the cinema with my parents tomorrow evening. my flat mate and her friends are in the kitchen rehearsing a play with screaming and stuff.

because you've got work in the morning or it's nearly the weekend but you still wanna head out on the the tear but nobody's about. I fuckin' hate it. I'm sitting here uploading rubbish to youtube and drinking a can and would love if somebody rang me or texted me and said "come out on the piss!"
It's not like the old days. :(

When I was trying to study I always had at least one boozehound friend who would drag me out drinking. Dude. It's necessary.

actually i wont, i spent all last week drinking. im sitting in waiting for a friend to call over but he's well late now. his phone is kaput. i even made rhubarb crumble. oh well, im going to the cinema with my parents tomorrow evening. my flat mate and her friends are in the kitchen rehearsing a play with screaming and stuff.

Gayboy! And I thought you were cool once. *shakey head smiley*

What sort of ballads? If I were in college I'd wander into town and see if anyone was about the usual watering holes but I'm out in Swords and no-one lives in Swords anymore (although I met Avernus today in the shop) it seems. I used to go to the Lamb and it was like Cheers but notsnomore.

im just waitin on a friend. i'll attempt a few ballads on my guitar in the mean time

What sort of ballads? If I were in college I'd wander into town and see if anyone was about the usual watering holes but I'm out in Swords and no-one lives in Swords anymore (although I met Avernus today in the shop) it seems. I used to go to the Lamb and it was like Cheers but notsnomore.

And a second success story for the Squiggle Levi Matchmaking service
This is a good day.

"i even made rhubarb crumble. oh well, im going to the cinema with my parents tomorrow evening."

The Wild Man of Thumped!!!

Did you get a hangover anyway? Pavlova style?

pavlova.jpg

actually i wont, i spent all last week drinking. im sitting in waiting for a friend to call over but he's well late now. his phone is kaput. i even made rhubarb crumble.
was that Mahood? I woulda ate your rhubarb crumble. I reckon you owe me one
cos I dropped you home once.:p

i went out and had some lovely whiskey
surprisingly chipper today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back