xfm benefit gig things stall (1 Viewer)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Anthony
What are things that you DO miss?
eg; busses
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

osama bin laden and his krazy antics

I deem the stall to be a success. There was a good number of albums sold and a few names scrawled down for the list. Not to mention a goo few flyers taken so maybe there'll be a few subscribers in the coming days. It was especially good to see albums bu bands who were not playing. (even if they didn't sell).

Same again at the Ballroom Of Romance gigs?
Except some clearer signs and price tags. Oh and a clipboard with a pen for the list.

deadly

looked good and fair play to dudley for standing there for half the night and pantone for standing there the rest of it. i'll get onto allen and billyg about setting a table up at the ballroom of romance on friday.

Originally posted by Anthony
I deem the stall to be a success. There was a good number of albums sold and a few names scrawled down for the list. Not to mention a goo few flyers taken so maybe there'll be a few subscribers in the coming days. It was especially good to see albums bu bands who were not playing. (even if they didn't sell).

Same again at the Ballroom Of Romance gigs?
Except some clearer signs and price tags. Oh and a clipboard with a pen for the list.

deadly

hey thanks lots Anthony for helping with the stall while I ran for booze and toilet breaks every 5 minutes.

the stall was great, lots of people just stopped by for a chat, and asked where the albums were on sale nornally and stuff, so it did lots of good for awarness and stuff.

I feel like a young Richard Branson so I do

why yes I do believe I am still drunk thank you

It was a great idea and is definitely something that should be continued.

Tim won back a copy of our CD in the raffle. OMP won back a copy of his CD too.

I'd be happy to help "man" the stall at the Ballroom on Friday. Get your albums and suchlike to the Lower Deck, folks.

Originally posted by dudley
wasn't it quite something the amount of people asking for chalets records?

yeah amazing, them boys (and girls) should get something out there quick sharp

also Deputy Fuzz sold a good few albums too

the days of angsty rock are over boys... somebody should tell the Joan of Arse

;) ;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back