www.fangsandarrows.com (a forum I run) (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
Some of yous here may be interested in a message board I've been running for a while now (6 months & 10,000 posts already).

It mostly caters for everything you'd find in the "Other" section of other forums with bands like Pocahaunted, Wolf Eyes, Burning Star Core/C Spencer Yeh, Robedoor, Sword Heaven, Grouper, The Skaters, Magik Markers, Jay Reatard, Vivian Girls, Yellow Swans, Emeralds, Health etc etc all forum favourites.

Pretty much every kind of music gets posted about though. Pretty much everyone who posts on there has their own little label too which is great. So if your interested (you'll need to register to see it all) have a visit.

www.fangsandarrows.com

been registered with fangsandarrows for a while now. Great site!!! loads of interesting bands to check out :)

looks like a great site.

just depressed myself reading the books thread and realising how little i've read recently

Agreed. Well...it covers a lot of music I'm listening to at the moment.
Mildly miffed I didn't come across it a few months ago. I would have bought a Black Dice shirt of one of the members.

So anyone get the new Hair Police album?

I had to register a second time, but my username must have been deleted cos I can use it again. I like it. Its good.

Agreed. Well...it covers a lot of music I'm listening to at the moment.
Mildly miffed I didn't come across it a few months ago. I would have bought a Black Dice shirt of one of the members.

So anyone get the new Hair Police album?

The Hair Police album is pretty great but I don't know if I like what they've done with the vocals. HP used to have regular noisy punk vocals but now it's more like Prurient fronting a punk band. Which isn't a bad thing really I suppose..

The Hair Police album is pretty great but I don't know if I like what they've done with the vocals. HP used to have regular noisy punk vocals but now it's more like Prurient fronting a punk band. Which isn't a bad thing really I suppose..

I got a genuine shock when I heard those vocals. I thought it was a sample from 'The Exorcist'. Disconcerting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back