Writing an article and getting it published (1 Viewer)

I am. But if even one person (who isn't a relation) said "that's kinda good, you can write", I would have it published anywhere. Sure I knocked it out in no time. And I can knock out something else then.

Also, @pete , I have given myself 2 months to leave my job with the NCA. Am I mad? I want to make documentaries, write, make music, play in a cover band....anything.... and if all that fails I will temp or just get another office job. Or flip burgers. Cos I hate it here.

Can I have your job??

Cinammony, send it to me at marryapersonality at gmail dot com I'll tell you how shit it is. Honestly, I'd love to read it and if you want my honest opinion afterwards I am more than willing to give it to you, good and proper.

A writer died and was given the option of going to heaven or hell.

She decided to check out each place first. As the writer descended into the fiery pits, she saw row upon row of writers chained to their desks in a steaming sweatshop. As they worked, they were repeatedly whipped with thorny lashes.

"Oh my," said the writer. "Let me see heaven now."

A few moments later, as she ascended into heaven, she saw rows of writers, chained to their desks in a steaming sweatshop. As they worked, they, too, were whipped with thorny lashes.

"Wait a minute," said the writer. "This is just as bad as hell!"

"Oh no, it's not," replied an unseen voice. "Here, your work gets published."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back