would you (1 Viewer)

question from a book: if you could push a button and someone you hated would die instantly, and no one would ever know, would you?
plus , i imagine the logistics'd be fairly handy to work out.

if there was a button on thumped, besides a posters profile on the top left of any post they make, that when clicked adminstered a mild electric shock, to be used if you didn't like what they had said in the post... that'd be amazing, right?

if there was a button on thumped, besides a posters profile on the top left of any post they make, that when clicked adminstered a mild electric shock, to be used if you didn't like what they had said in the post... that'd be amazing, right?

"You must spread some electric shocks around before you shock jane again"

Ladies, if a traveller from future times arrived to tell you that you had to consent to your dad locking you in a cellar for 24 years and fathering 7 of your children because 2 of them would together save mankind from a certain destruction at the hands of alien invaders by inventing an anti-alien science weapon that has no harmful effects upon humans or their planet, would you heed his/her advice?

That's absofuckinlutely hilarious! Ask me again!

I was gonna say no...

"You must spread some electric shocks around before you shock jane again"

...but nobody shocks Jane. I'd get all fuckin Stanley Milgram on your ass for that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back