Would this annoy you? (2 Viewers)

whathappen?

I have been living in this new house for just over 5 weeks now and our gas bill came to €300. One of the girls insists on keeping the heat on ALL NIGHT LONG. Many nights either myself o the other girl in the house have woken up in a panic over been way too warm and had to turn off the heat. We were saying between ourselves that surely she couldn't be that cold ,she is Polish and they have proper winters there . However the there day we were looking for some plug adaptor thing and the heating one said Oh its in my room go on in and get it, so I did.Low and be fucking hold I realised why she has the heat on all night....she doest have bedclothes.Surely to Christ above it would be cheaper for her to buy a few blankets than to fork out €100 every 5 weeks for heating.Indeed it certainly would be cheaper for me:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, that would drive me nuts. I moved into a house with 2 other guys when the lad who was living there moved out. The ESB bill was literally a third of what it was when he was living there. Turns out he used to leave the heater on in his room all day and then when he got home he would crack a window because he was too warm! Madness.

I have been living in this new house for just over 5 weeks now and our gas bill came to €300. One of the girls insists on keeping the heat on ALL NIGHT LONG. Many nights either myself o the other girl in the house have woken up in a panic over been way too warm and had to turn off the heat. We were saying between ourselves that surely she couldn't be that cold ,she is Polish and they have proper winters there . However the there day we were looking for some plug adaptor thing and the heating one said Oh its in my room go on in and get it, so I did.Low and be fucking hold I realised why she has the heat on all night....she doest have bedclothes.Surely to Christ above it would be cheaper for her to buy a few blankets than to fork out €100 every 5 weeks for heating.Indeed it certainly would be cheaper for me:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

maaan houseshares. pain in the hole.

Oh I've got some houseshare horror stories. All I'll say is: never, ever, ever share a house with 3 female bogger civil servants.

Oh I've got some houseshare horror stories. All I'll say is: never, ever, ever share a house with 3 female bogger civil servants.

but...but..the dream?

threes%20company.jpg

math1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back