Worst Irish Punk Band Ever (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the very band to whom i was referring further up...she was completely embarrassed!

Maybe we shouldnt name that band, but they were fucking A holes that and their crew of cretins, and they were young and it was their first gig apparently. geeze, whatever happened to respect for others huh?

by the way arent Mixtwitch still together on Moon Ska Europe or something like that?

Yes - Moonska Europe. I never thought they were dickheads themselves though... We used to be all part of the whole treasure island thing back when they were on it too and we used to get on with them pretty well. I haven't really talked to them properly in ages.

I think the worst Irish bands punk ever were Thin Lizzy and Stiff Little Fingers (oh wait they were english weren't they......):eek:

kid blunt pre-gz

puget sound pre-jon

(faggits)

On/Off are worse. They fail at TRYING to be Mixtwitch

although......covering songs from Aladdin isnt without it's charm

yeah on/off are fuckin crap. im sorry. they thought they were bon jovi the time we played with them.

sorry, that came off sounding more positive than it should.

basically, they thought everybody loved them. they were handing out drumsticks and plecs afterwards, and shouting things "let me hear you scream for on/off" in an entirely un-ironic way

yes, they actually did! i shit you not private! they thought they were gods of rock, while RLS ran around going "yeah lets hear it for on/off" for the next few hours

stephenoblunt said:
I think the worst Irish bands punk ever were Thin Lizzy and Stiff Little Fingers (oh wait they were english weren't they......):eek:
why do you say things like this? do you want to be hated?

bombidol said:
Gwan the bon jovi. i have my least favourites alright but im not a big enough prick yet to name them in public

give it a go. seriously, being a prick is incredibly vindicating.

I is John said:
On/Off are worse. They fail at TRYING to be Mixtwitch

indeed... theres another band called Rooster 32 who fail at trying to be on/off though. Nothing worse than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back