Worst Irish Punk Band Ever (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more jd! Do the one about the progression of music again!! But if you slag Kid Blunt I'll zip down the internet connection and slice your face off and push your balls into your stomach really far.

That's cool about yer man not doin pills before each gig, I didn't really believe it myself!

bot_left_steve.jpg
- Yer man from onoff not off his head on a pill!! Purely bustin a groove!!!

São Paulo Punk said:
....Robert Stevenson .....
Years ago he tried to get us to sign to him by taking Ror and John out for beers and food and other things etc...
are you sure he wasn't just trying to get ror?

j_d: boo-ya sucks to you, fuckface.

PS: if your granny is 5 that makes you 3. aren't you kind of slow for a three-year old?

nooly said:
j_d: boo-ya sucks to you, fuckface.

PS: if your granny is 5 that makes you 3. aren't you kind of slow for a three-year old?
who's j_d?

you truly are shit.

Rob stevenson told a friend of mine he'd take him for the "ride of his life". thoroughly rotten.
he also made the mistake of giving me his home number, which Ive passed on to many bored or desperate bands.

If you're so good at comebacks, comeback to me with this - Is the D layer between 2890 and 3110 kilometres from the surface or from 2700 to 2890 km from the surface? You'll know what I'm talking about if you are who you claim to be...

i used to work for rob doin security at blast in dublin and waterford..

i had to drop up 2 his house with about 6 other ppl and get payed 200billys he owed me.. when i turned me head i seen a pic of.. (hope every1 remembers him) BREZZO doing none other but the classic ro pose.. Nudity with cock in hand.

from that day on.. i never wanted to see either of them again..

ive no problem with thoes that like their own gender.. i just have a problem with the 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back