Worst feelings in the world... (2 Viewers)

Hoi, Roisin. I was up around New Ross today and yesterday looking at all the people selling straberries as I was going along to see if any of them were you. Mostly it was just fellas in Ireland jerseys though.

Those strawberry things belong to Kelly's, my ma hates him cause apprently he made his money from leaving children on the side of the road in danger and paid them shit all for years. One of them got robbed at knife point the other day.

As you get out past waterford you'll hit Furlongs stalls, hes a got about 20 in the munster area drives around all day refilling stails.

Then theres the fat bastard just outside the swimming pool in Waterford, he is some fat bastard and buys his strawberries in. Apprently its ilagal to sell them on the side of the road if you havent grown them yourself of something.

Anytime ive ever sold strawberries im either with my brother or my Da. Its an easy enough job but the most fucking embarrasing thing ever. Its disgusting to see kids on the side of the raod on their own, we've never done it and never will. Most of the Stalls as your going out of Enniscorthy belong to Walter Furlong who basically has a strawberry empire in the Enniscorthy area. You'd see him in the evenings in his suit and merc collecting trays off the young people that work for them.

bad:
- paranoia, when you know deep down there's no real basis for it
- knowing you're being an asshole because of said paranoia
- knowing the person you're being an asshole to is one of your favourite people ever and in no way deserving of your shit, but that doesn't seem to matter

good:
-copping on

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back