Worst feelings in the world... (1 Viewer)

If i go to art college I was thinking about doing teaching afterwards? Is it really that stressfull?

I was also told not to go into teaching as im to angry and would probaly end up hitting a kid or something.

If there is one thing you need above all others in teaching (beyond a knowledge of your subject area) its patience.

If you don't have any, don't bother. You won't last a day without it.

Realising you're a real prick must be up there. Not just a 'ha ha, we're all pricks' kinda prick but a total bastard.

morning after drinking loads of pints shame :eek:

wrost kind of shame.
Guilt in general feels the worst. It's also (as my friend Katie wisely pointed out to me) a completely useless and unproductive emotion.

I still feel a bit bad about not finishing a nice Indian meal about two years ago on Valentines Day too. Why didn't I finish it.... yum...

Hoi, Roisin. I was up around New Ross today and yesterday looking at all the people selling straberries as I was going along to see if any of them were you. Mostly it was just fellas in Ireland jerseys though.

If there is one thing you need above all others in teaching (beyond a knowledge of your subject area) its patience.

I have a small amount of patience, but if some one was a complete turnip id proably walk out alright.

really bad things I can think of;

- the onset of a migraine (a real one), when your vision starts to go blurry and you realise you're in for 24 hours of hell. Its like a slow, painful death, only worse.

- being stuck in a situation where you're in a room for a long time with other people and they have control of the radio. And their station of choice? nintey-fuckin-eight-f-m, or one of them other shit, shit, shit radio stations.

- when you haven't slept for 2 days and you really want to sleep, but for some reason you have to stay awake.

oh, and 2 more;

- when your balls are longer than your penis.....apparently

- when you're in the sauna and some aul one comes in and lies beside you and spreads her legs and 'it' all flops out......apparently.

really bad things I can think of;

- the onset of a migraine (a real one), when your vision starts to go blurry and you realise you're in for 24 hours of hell. Its like a slow, painful death, only worse.

- being stuck in a situation where you're in a room for a long time with other people and they have control of the radio. And their station of choice? nintey-fuckin-eight-f-m, or one of them other shit, shit, shit radio stations.

- when you haven't slept for 2 days and you really want to sleep, but for some reason you have to stay awake.

or when you get so stuck into a drunken argument that you end up saying shit you dont believe and making crap up just in order to win the argument.
Heh, yeah that too. Hanging around with someone you've just broken up with cos you've got the same friends, and thinking basically anyone that talks to them is trying to score with them. Luckily not happened to me in years but a friend had a good dose of this lately. Results in arguments with your ex, your mates, and generally feeling like a trainwreck.

warm toilet seat

drinking from the can that's been used as an ashtray

post coital remorse

What about the "hide a bottle of gin behind a radiator in every classroom" method?

Getting in a really intense argument with someone only to be told later you were completely in the wrong.

or when you get so stuck into a drunken argument that you end up saying shit you dont believe and making crap up just in order to win the argument.

Heh, yeah that too. Hanging around with someone you've just broken up with cos you've got the same friends, and thinking basically anyone that talks to them is trying to score with them. Luckily not happened to me in years but a friend had a good dose of this lately. Results in arguments with your ex, your mates, and generally feeling like a trainwreck.

These haven’t happened to me in a while. But yeah, jesus. And the looks of shame you get from your mates…
Tips: Never say anything about the media when there’s journalists about. They can be tenacious and deliberately contrary arguers.
Actually, if you’re in a lock in with mostly strangers, don’t say anything to anyone. Yes, they’re probably all idiots, but they're drunk. There’s no need to discuss that fact with them.

I just remembered one now I had recently:
Someone else: "Well that sounds like Communism to me"
Me: "WELL MAYBE IT IS!!! MAYBE I AM A COMMUNIST!"

Hahahaa, ffs.

Had diahorrea over the weekend, felt like I was vomiting out of my arse.
That was a pretty unpleasant feeling. Not one of the worst, but unpleasant all the same. It's amazing how much brown stuff you intestines hold as a matter of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back