Worst feelings in the world... (2 Viewers)

Being told you have no white blood cells... that you are a walking warm piece of meat. Being told your appointment with the blood cancer doctor has been made for you.
How low was the count?
Low, you must come back in now.

Choices? Late stage full blown AIDS or cancer.
Both have much the same outcome.

That's pretty much the worst feeling. Someone has just pushed you into Black pit, and you haven't hit the bottom yet. But, it's screaming up towards you.

Being told that your count had bounced back up and it must have been some virus (not HIV) that your body seems to have cleared, and you are fine now, is a much better feeling.

Yes. But you do have a lot of black blood cells.

Being told you're grand and then dieing? Yeah, that'd be worse alright.

Hilarious story: My sisters mate suddenly noticed he had golf balls for glands early last month. So he goes to the doctor and the doctor goes "Jesus!" and sends gim to hospital. So he goes to the hospital and he says to them "I got golf bals for glands" so he does. The hospital doctor says to him he says "Holy Fucking shit buddy, you got cancer, and like everywhere. Get your will sorted, pronto."

So off goes himself, 31 years of age, strong as an ox with apparantly and all of a sudden about two months to live. A week later the hospital calls him back and says "Hi buddy! Listen, yer alright! bit of a cockup down the lab, and as it turns out; yer grand! Buy these pills for your golf balls and fuck off." And off our friend skips to the pahrmacy; somewhat pissed at the hospital, but thrilled nonetheless.

Last weeks our friend gets another call from the hospital and they says "HOLD IT!, haha, wait just a minute, ACTUALLY; you DO have cancer. And it's all over your shop. Pop in next week for a light spot of intensive chemo for the next 3 weeks, kay?Dress Nice!

I reckon being told you're absolutely going to die and then being told "Ah no, sorry, you're not" would be one of the most annoying things in the world.

*die really painfully.

Em. I was sitting on a crusty NYU fire escape, talking to a prof guy there, and the phone rang, and they told me, all clear, levels rising again.

I smiled I think, but I didn't really feel as much as you would think. More just numb. I was pretty scared, and then that scared feeling lifted away, and then there was just a vague sort of "well thank fuck for that" feeling.

Niko finished his smoke, and climbed in the window, and I just sat for a while, and went in and did some programming.

edit; just re Corey's post there, that's pretty fucked up...

Failing ur driving test.
Losing the champions league final in the last 15 minutes.
Foolishly dabbling in drugs the night b4.

needing a shite when you're not at your own gaff.

That happeneds me alot, one time I lasted 3 days. Then I got drunk enough to go ahead with it and broke this vase yoke as I opened the window in fear there would be a smell. So they knew I was opening the window......

Ive only ever done such a thing in three houses, one of them being my own. I just cant...

People found it weird that I refused to shit in school to.

Not even having enough money for fags.

This is a great thread by the way. Cheers roisin.

That is bad. There's ALWAYS money for fags!

being in school.(bad feeling)

then waking up and realsing it was all a dream.(good feeling)

Ah, this is the actual nightmare that I live in, except I never get to wake up. I just have to keep going in and teaching the little bastards. One week until the holidays now though, ye ha!

That is bad. There's ALWAYS money for fags!

Ah, this is the actual nightmare that I live in, except I never get to wake up. I just have to keep going in and teaching the little bastards. One week until the holidays now though, ye ha!

If i go to art college I was thinking about doing teaching afterwards? Is it really that stressfull?

I was also told not to go into teaching as im to angry and would probaly end up hitting a kid or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back