Worst feelings in the world... (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

So this is what I think are the shittest feelings in the world..

Feeling like your being laughed at.

Un-requented love

The death of some one close

Hearing that your recent ex copped off with someone

Being broken up with

Hearing that something fun happened and you missed out

Hearing that your friends went off and did something with out you

Surely theres more thats all I can think off...

Yeah that is a pretty bad especially if you've done something uber stupid!!

you and your family being made homeless

not having enough money to feed your children

being hurt or killed for no other reason than your race/ethnicity/sexuality/gender/religion/disability

outliving your children

and missing out on fun!

Having a heart attack.
Sun burn.
Walking in heels all day. (why do I keep buying these torture devices?)
Hitting one's elbow when it's no way funny.
Anything dealing with sore teeth.

I am under no illusion... there are clearly worst things out there but these are the ones I know.

"Kidney stones are reported to be more painful than gun shots, surgery, broken bones, or even burns. This pain is often described as the worst pain a person has ever suffered, even by women who have given birth."

been there.

here's some BEST feelings in the world:

sneezing
stretching
going for a wee after you've had to hold it in for ages
flopping down on a couch after a long day

cheer up!

here's some BEST feelings in the world:

sneezing
stretching
going for a wee after you've had to hold it in for ages
flopping down on a couch after a long day

cheer up!

how about:

getting the last seat upstairs on a crowded bus
a nice cup of tea with your favourite biccies
getting a nice cuddle from yr cat or dog

Being told you have no white blood cells... that you are a walking warm piece of meat. Being told your appointment with the blood cancer doctor has been made for you.
How low was the count?
Low, you must come back in now.

Choices? Late stage full blown AIDS or cancer.
Both have much the same outcome.

That's pretty much the worst feeling. Someone has just pushed you into Black pit, and you haven't hit the bottom yet. But, it's screaming up towards you.

Being told that your count had bounced back up and it must have been some virus (not HIV) that your body seems to have cleared, and you are fine now, is a much better feeling.

Being told you have no white blood cells... that you are a walking warm piece of meat. Being told your appointment with the blood cancer doctor has been made for you.
How low was the count?

That's pretty much the worst feeling. Someone has just pushed you into Black pit, and you haven't hit the bottom yet. But, it's screaming up towards you.

Being told that your count had bounced back up and it must have been some virus (not HIV) that your body seems to have cleared, and you are fine now, is a much better feeling.

I reckon being told you're absolutely going to die and then being told "Ah no, sorry, you're not" would be one of the most annoying things in the world.

I reckon being told you're absolutely going to die and then being told "Ah no, sorry, you're not" would be one of the most annoying things in the world.

I remember hearing about something like that - some guy was told he had terminal cancer and had six months to live. So he gave all his money away and generally acted like there was no tomorrow, because, more or less, there wasn't. Then a couple of months later he was told that it had all been a big mix-up, but he was now penniless and destitute. So he sued the hospital for giving him the misdiagnosis. Dunno if he won.

How low was the count?

Did yhis happen to you????? Scary stuff!! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back