Worst band names (2 Viewers)

my mates have always had terribly!cheezy band names:

Band, James Band
Hoochie Mama and the Emperors of Funk
My Hat, My Gandhi

the award for most .|..| band name has to go to INTEGRITY.i'm not even sure where i've heard of them or whether i just dreamt about them.

greg.ie

co.uk

Utter shite names

Venus Envy.... Jesus Christ.

Or how about covers acts. Do they count?
Billy Ray Cyprus (a Cypriot guy doing Billy Ray Cyrus covers - it's true!)

Gong Farmer said:
greg.ie

co.uk

Utter shite names

Venus Envy.... Jesus Christ.

Or how about covers acts. Do they count?
Billy Ray Cyprus (a Cypriot guy doing Billy Ray Cyrus covers - it's true!)
yep, gotta be said. venus envy is a pretty bad name :)

hermie said:

Band, James Band
My Hat, My Gandhi

the award for most .|..| band name has to go to INTEGRITY.i'm not even sure where i've heard of them or whether i just dreamt about them.
band, james band is awesome!!! :)

integrity are a real band. real brutal metalcore stuff. i think they split up a while back - they'd been going since forever. my best friend was obsessed with them and named his favourite teddybear after their singer.

hermie said:

Band, James Band
My Hat, My Gandhi

hermie,are you in a band called "HERMIE IN TWEED"? because that is a terrible band name. and 1950s, the radio is a great name and you should change your name to THE ammoblood!!!
whats the real name of your band thjough?

Super Dexta said:
band, james band is awesome!!! :)

integrity are a real band. real brutal metalcore stuff. i think they split up a while back - they'd been going since forever. my best friend was obsessed with them and named his favourite teddybear after their singer.
ha ha, what was the singer called.i have actually had nightmares about this band just from their name

this is a fun thread :)
i once started talking to a pretty girl in the music centre roof garden (i know, all the signs were there) to be charmingly informed that her band was called not 'ham sandwich', but their bastard cousins 'dick sambo'.
which learned me.

verb said:
hermie,are you in a band called "HERMIE IN TWEED"? because that is a terrible band name. and 1950s, the radio is a great name and you should change your name to THE ammoblood!!!
leave me alone

hermie said:
ha ha, what was the singer called.i have actually had nightmares about this band just from their name
the singer was called dwid. mad tuff guy. but dwid the quacking duck teddybear was just as tuff, in his way. unfortunately his batery has run out and he no longer quacks. this is like an analogy for his namesake, in a way.

dwid?what the fuck.this is too good to be true

Super Dexta said:
the singer was called dwid. mad tuff guy. but dwid the quacking duck teddybear was just as tuff, in his way. unfortunately his batery has run out and he no longer quacks. this is like an analogy for his namesake, in a way.

hermie said:
dwid?what the fuck.this is too good to be true
this is he:

integrity2.jpg

verb said:
Hermie in Tweed totally rules as a name. My real bands called The The The. We're a The The cover band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back