Worst band names (1 Viewer)

verb said:
hermie,are you in a band called "HERMIE IN TWEED"? because that is a terrible band name. and 1950s, the radio is a great name and you should change your name to THE ammoblood!!!
whats the real name of your band thjough?
ok, i didn't come up with the name and i'm not hugely enamoured to it either but you really can't talk. VERB.that's an awful aka

Super Dexta said:
this is he:

integrity2.jpg
i bet yer one about to grab his dangly bits is really proud of herself now.and why is that hand on the right wearing a goalkeepers glove?looks like the worst audience ever. Dwid's shitcool though:p

I used to work with a girl who is married to a guy who's brother was in the Avant Gardaí.

Dollymount Band is a great name for a beat combo.

Gong Farmer said:
I used to work with a girl who is married to a guy who's brother was in the Avant Gardaí.

that made me laugh. Those wacky guyz.

i think theres a detroit band call REO SpeedDealer.
Elbow is a shite name. Great band, shite name.

hag said:
yeah, what the fuck is going on with the band name "hermie in tweed"?
it's from the film 'summer of 42'. young randy/nerdy teenager (hermie) seduces gorgeous trophy bride while her husband is away fighting in the the war. He's wearing a tweed suit. It's all very beautiful.

the dirty weed said:
it's mostly pronounced chk chk chk, as most have said but...

"!!! is pronounced as any three repetitive sounds.
Common interpretations are chicchicchic, powpowpow, uhuhuh, among many unlimited possibilities."

i think i'll call them baehbaehbaeh

BAEH!!!!
ypu people are illustrating my point beautifully, thanks yous sverys smuch/

Dwight said:
you could be right. tim howard is also in the front row. Maybe it was a goalie christmas party or something.
actually that could be brucie in centre frame with the handlebar tash.the guy with the ridiculous glove must be some other goalie with integrity but no shame

hermie said:
actually that could be brucie in centre frame with the handlebar tash.the guy with the ridiculous glove must be some other goalie with integrity but no shame

class. must be steve ogrizovic so. Ian Walker is the guy grabbing the crotch.

heard a great story once about big tom and the mainliners (very, very shite irish country outfit for you kids who haven't heard of them)

they did a gig in new york back in the early 80's in a small club and by the time the boys came on stage, the venue was full of smack heads, who were about to be quite surprised by what they thought they had come to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back