WORSE THAN THE DEVIL (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 4
By "conflict with humans" it most likely conflict over resources - i.e. having to share land with humans which inevitably leads to casualities on both sides.

Extinction by trophy hunting is, I expect, very much a thing of the past

Not saying that trophy hunters are ok people, just that it's very unlikely that they are affecting whether a population is viable

But they've already covered the resources part in the loss of habitat so I'd take conflict as meaning direct conflict but you can read it different if you want.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The point is that the animails are been bred to be hunted or shot so the lion is used to haveing a human interaction everyday of its life almost scince it was cub so it is not strickly wild hunting anyway i am sure there is a ton more info out these kind of issues if anyone has the time or intrest for it.

The point is that the animails are been bred to be hunted or shot so the lion is used to haveing a human interaction everyday of its life almost scince it was cub so it is not strickly wild hunting anyway i am sure there is a ton more info out these kind of issues if anyone has the time or intrest for it.
The point is human beings are fucking dickheads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back