WORSE THAN THE DEVIL (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 4
What if Hitler was a woman?

What then eh?

But I will retract that statement..it was a bit OTT alright.

She should be skinned alive and hung from a lamp post.

Hows that?

Even if Hitler were a woman, I wouldn't want her raped as a punishment.

I'd like it off the table in any circumstances, even punishment for bad people.

And, regarding your comments about the sanctity of human life, recreational drug users seem to very easily ignore the wrecked lives, destroyed families and missing people scattered through the supply chain, and the risks to themselves (you really can't be 100% sure of what you are getting).

Even human life is cheap. It shouldn't be, but face it, it is. The "tragic 911" was used as an excuse by the US Government to slaughter God only knows how many in Iraq, Afghanistan etc... and nobody seems to give a shit.

I don't have any sympathy for her, but I think people are misdirecting their anger if they don't direct it at the people who allow her, and others, to do this.

You can wish anyone you like dead. But the fact of the matter is that what she did is perfectly legal, morally deplorable, but legal.

So, as I already suggested, direct your anger at the South African government who permit wealthy people with guns to continue to hunt endangered species.

I have enough anger for both of them. She deserves to die and as for the South African government ?

It's kind of a case of "what's the fucking point?" That's a government where 3000 people plus could die in a day and it would be business as usual.

Besides which animals don't vote so the governing of them should be done globally.

If you even so much as think about killing an endangered species you get 15 years in prison mandatory.

And, regarding your comments about the sanctity of human life, recreational drug seem to very easily ignore the wrecked lives, destroyed families and missing people scattered through the supply chain, and the risks to themselves (you really can't be 100% sure of what you are getting).

Even human life is cheap. It shouldn't be, but face it, it is. The "tragic 911" was used as an excuse by the US Government to slaughter God only knows how many in Iraq, Afghanistan etc... and nobody seems to give a shit.

I never said human life wasn't cheap. But it's still more expensive than animal life.

People who use drugs choose to use drugs. That's pretty obvious

I think you'll find that 36 million people world wide protested against the Iraq war. So It's hardly no one giving a shit.

Even if Hitler were a woman, I wouldn't want her raped as a punishment.

I'd like it off the table in any circumstances, even punishment for bad people.
He already took that off the table what's on the table now is skinning alive and hung from a lamp post. Seems fair to me.

Things were said in the heat of the moment..the look on that womans face though..standing over that lion.

Its more than I could take.

African (and any other) Governments allowing legal trophy hunting of endangered animals and relying on Zoo breeding programmes to keep species in existence should be held to account.

I would advocate a system whereby endangered animals are bred for hunting/ivory/whatever else as it would surely remove the profit motive from killing their wild counterparts. Who's gonna buy from a poacher when good old farmer Akata will sell you all the ivory you want cheaper and legally?

You can wish anyone you like dead. But the fact of the matter is that what she did is perfectly legal, morally deplorable, but legal.

In cases like this it's probably easier to go after the hunters, especially ones so public, than the political route. Though i very much doubt making it illegal would help the animals much at all. Better to change public opinion.

I would advocate a system whereby endangered animals are bred for hunting/ivory/whatever else as it would surely remove the profit motive from killing their wild counterparts. Who's gonna buy from a poacher when good old farmer Akata will sell you all the ivory you want cheaper and legally?

Not too sure about cheaper there.
A poacher's overhead is the cost of a bullet.

That would be fine if the numbers stood up to it

I think hunting season in parts of the US is basically a form of culling which improves the chances for the whole species. I'd have to check that that is still the case though

but unfortunately there simply aren't. Enough animals left to breed them for survival.

nothing so harsh for me, I would giver her to a pride of lions to live out her live as this lion lived with a family in texas
072b2b38501f5002_large.jpg

8012c8823db44007_landing.jpg

You would have to be out of your fucking mind to have a lion living with you like that.

Lions aren't endangered, according to wikipedia. They're "vulnerable", which is "mainly caused by habitat loss or destruction"

So perhaps we should be more concerned with the Lion's habitat loss than attacking this woman or maybe check the full quote from wikipedia which states that conflict with humans is also a great concern.

"The lion is a vulnerable species, having seen a major population decline in its African range of 30–50% per two decades during the second half of the 20th century.[2] Lion populations are untenable outside designated reserves and national parks. Although the cause of the decline is not fully understood, habitat loss and conflicts with humans are currently the greatest causes of concern. Within Africa, the West African lion population is particularly endangered."

I read somewhere that theres more lions in texas than there ar in Africa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back