WORSE THAN THE DEVIL (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 4
Aye but like a fuckload of idiots who've spent a load of money on guns because their peers did all now want a fucking selfie with a dead lion.

Lions have it fierce tough. Can't even get a dinner without lads hassling them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now that takes balls.

Shooting an animal that sleeps 20 hours a day ?

Pure Pussy.

Pete should probably install a 'washingcattle' button on the forum that instantly invokes your trademark sunny disposition.
Base it on this fella

cranky+lion.jpg

3 lions walk into a bar and the bartender says ' what can I get ye lads?'. The lions, being wild animals, lunge at the barman and tear him to shreds and then feast on his carcass. The barmans wife comes downstairs and says to them ; " What are you going to do my husbands carcass? You can't just leave it lion there". The lions grumble at her weak pun and simply digest her beloved husbands face. She dies from a broken heart and then some tv personality comes in and shoots the lions. Days later a thread on the internet appears condemning the actions of the tv personality.

3 lions walk into a bar and order 3 pints, then a few lads from the local tribe turn up, scare the lions away with sticks, drink their pints and leave them with nothing while laughing in their cave about it.

Later one lion gets shot by a cunt.

So perhaps we should be more concerned with the Lion's habitat loss than attacking this woman or maybe check the full quote from wikipedia which states that conflict with humans is also a great concern.

By "conflict with humans" it most likely conflict over resources - i.e. having to share land with humans which inevitably leads to casualities on both sides.

Extinction by trophy hunting is, I expect, very much a thing of the past

Not saying that trophy hunters are ok people, just that it's very unlikely that they are affecting whether a population is viable

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back