WORSE THAN THE DEVIL (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 4
Lets get down to brass tax here folks

that cunt with a rifle is one of the 7.046 Billion humans living on the planet and the lion was one of about 20,000 lions left.

She might lose her job or not get let into South Africa again ?

If the world was fair she'd be dragged out into the streets and beaten to death.

I said it elsewhere..and I'll say it again.

That cunt needs raping of the ass until death.

And have the pictures posted onto the internet.,with the rapist standing on her corpse.

I'm just amazed it didn't occur to her that this might blow up in her face. edit: Oh it's happened to her before, she just doesn't give a fuck. Interesting.

What's PJ Harvey's take on this??

I said it elsewhere..and I'll say it again.

That cunt needs raping of the ass until death.

And have the pictures posted onto the internet.,with the rapist standing on her corpse.
calm-down.jpg

I wouldn't really

unless it was in self defence of course

or for "preservation"

I'd rather we didn't call women cunts and say they deserve to be raped, no matter what they've done.

Feel free to call me one though, obv.

Agreed, but if a wild animal mauled her to death I might not be that put out by it.

FWIW I can understand hunting for food, I've even gone fishing once or twice, but that sort of trophy shit is revolting.

African (and any other) Governments allowing legal trophy hunting of endangered animals and relying on Zoo breeding programmes to keep species in existence should be held to account.

This eejit didn't break any laws, but what she did *should* be illegal and pressure on the few countries still permitting it would make more difference than this witch hunt. Some people will take any publicity they can get and might get ideas.

I do find it bemusing that people who get so up in arms about someone shooting a lion set other lives so cheap.

I'd rather we didn't call women cunts and say they deserve to be raped, no matter what they've done.

What if Hitler was a woman?

What then eh?

But I will retract that statement..it was a bit OTT alright.

She should be skinned alive and hung from a lamp post.

Hows that?

That's equality for you 7.

Evil bitch kills a lions then she's a cunt who deserves to die.

Man does the same thing, same response.

Get used to it.
African (and any other) Governments allowing legal trophy hunting of endangered animals and relying on Zoo breeding programmes to keep species in existence should be held to account.

This eejit didn't break any laws, but what she did *should* be illegal and pressure on the few countries still permitting it would make more difference than this witch hunt. Some people will take any publicity they can get and might get ideas.

I do find it bemusing that people who get so up in arms about someone shooting a lion set other lives so cheap.

She killed 0.00005% of all the living Lions on earth.

To put that in perspective, if she were to do that to humans she would have killed 3523 people.

The attacks on September 11 killed 2996.

Now tell me which lives are cheap ?

I'm so fucking tired of this "well people have it fierce hard and it's not he/she killed a person" bullshit.

No it's not like that. It's like killing thousands of people and until they're punished correctly every single species that doesn't feed, clothe or amuse us will be extinct by the middle of this century.

If anyone had the same utilitarian attitude to human lives as they do to animals they'd be accused of being a fucking monster.

So fuck her and fuck the horse she rode in on I hope she dies slowly and painfully same goes for whoever the cunts that brought her out on the back of a fucking van and drove her out into the bush to find the lion in the first place. And every other fucking cunt who's engaging in the same fucking activity right now. Fuck them cunts too. And any cunt that does it in the next 5 years, which is how long it takes a male lion to reach sexual maturity and breed.

And if you add all those cunts together I'm pretty sure you'll end up with a figure far less than 3523 so me wishing them dead and it actually happening would still not make nearly the same impact as this stupid fucking cunt has on the lion population.

I don't have any sympathy for her, but I think people are misdirecting their anger if they don't direct it at the people who allow her, and others, to do this.

You can wish anyone you like dead. But the fact of the matter is that what she did is perfectly legal, morally deplorable, but legal.

So, as I already suggested, direct your anger at the South African government who permit wealthy people with guns to continue to hunt endangered species.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back